Organized videos re: Ron Paul

galtgulch

Many individuals are inspired by Ron Paul and are working to encourage others to pass the word.

There is a grass roots movement which is growing more and more powerful as time passes.

There is an energy and enthusiasm among Ron Paul advocates which may just accomplish what many consider to be untenable.

As surely as the New England Patriots will beat the well named New York Giants, Ron Paul will rise up and beat the Goliath of Big Government.

Now is the time to join the crusade for freedom in our time.

Ignore the negative voice in your mind. Get in touch with the spirit of your youth, the desire to live in a truly free society.

Here is your opportunity to join with those of us who will try to make this happen. Years from now if we succeed the question will be asked whether you were a part of the legions who stood up for individual freedom and limited government in the Second American Revolution, the Ron Paul Revolution.

Your answer should be yes that you proudly raised your voice in support of Ron Paul.

Listen to his interviews and speeches. Realize what he is willing to subject himself to! Appreciate that this single man is willing to fight for his principles.

He is different than all the others who seek power. He wants to set us free! Let us realize that opportunity and grasp it to help make it a reality!

http://whoisronpaul.name/

galt

Edited by galtgulch

Many individuals are inspired by Ron Paul and are working to encourage others to pass the word.

There is a grass roots movement which is growing more and more powerful as time passes.

There is an energy and enthusiasm among Ron Paul advocates which may just accomplish what many consider to be untenable.

As surely as the New England Patriots will beat the well named New York Giants, Ron Paul will rise up and beat the Goliath of Big Government.

Now is the time to join the crusade for freedom in our time.

Ignore the negative voice in your mind. Get in touch with the spirit of your youth, the desire to live in a truly free society.

Here is your opportunity to join with those of us who will try to make this happen. Years from now if we succeed the question will be asked whether you were a part of the legions who stood up for individual freedom and limited government in the Second American Revolution, the Ron Paul Revolution.

Your answer should be yes that you proudly raised your voice in support of Ron Paul.

Listen to his interviews and speeches. Realize what he is willing to subject himself to! Appreciate that this single man is willing to fight for his principles.

He is different than all the others who seek power. He wants to set us free! Let us realize that opportunity and grasp it to help make it a reality!

http://whoisronpaul.name/

galt

Ahh. I just love passion. I have been a political operative for four or five decades and although he has the money, I am not sure his folks are going to turn out yet, but it is getting interesting.

This is a very peculiar year. The Bhutto assasination adds a new tension to the debate.

Ahh. I just love passion. I have been a political operative for four or five decades and although he has the money, I am not sure his folks are going to turn out yet, but it is getting interesting.

Adam,

I have explored Ron Paul sites to try to get a sense of whether there is something to this. For example, at the www.ronpaul2008.com site one can find lists of comments by individuals in every state who have decided to join the movement if it can be called that. They are inspired by Ron Paul and his message. In particular by the fact that he has a fresh perspective on the politics of the status quo. Ron Paul is willing to identify the premises underlying government programs and to challenge them on Constitutional grounds. Perhaps his approach doesn't satisfy Objectivists because he limits himself to the mere fact that the government is involved in areas where the Constitution does not grant to it the power to be so involved.

Still he may have inconsistencies but remains the best representative of the cause of individual freedom and limited government in the race. Here is our chance to escape from Egypt! There is word that the sea has parted! Ron Paul may lead us to the promised land. But we must engage in that struggle or forever bear the burden of a lost cause where success was within sight.

galt