National Review endorses . . . Romney

Alfonso Jones

We cannot expect much more from the same magazine that would employ an intellectually dishonest hack like Whittaker Chambers.

We cannot expect much more from the same magazine that would employ an intellectually dishonest hack like Whittaker Chambers.

What would you have said if NR endorsed Ron Paul? If Whittaker Chambers sticks in your craw, you should denigrate every position the magazine takes.

Ba'al Chatzaf

What would you have said if NR endorsed Ron Paul?

I would express shock and surprise that NR made a decision that was not entirely stupid/evil.

Bringing Whitaker Chambers's review of Atlas Shrugged while discuss NR's endorsement of Mitt Romney is an example of the silliness of Objectivists.

The Chamber's review was almost 50 years ago. I think any person who had read Witness would have not been surprised that Chambers did not like Atlas.

The review is awful. Romney may be an awful candidate but the two events are separate.

The National Review has endorsed Mitt Romney in the presidential race.

I can't think of anything more to say than that.

Alfonso

Tom Tancredo, just dropped out of the race and endorsed Romney which will give him a one or two percent bump in the Hawkeye Cauci.