Donate $100 to Ron Paul's campaign on Nov. 5th

Please donate $100 to the Ron Paul campaign tomorrow, November 5th, to help get Paul elected. Liberty is worth it.

Edited by libertarianbob01

Please donate $100 to the Ron Paul campaign tomorrow, November 5th, to help get Paul elected. Liberty is worth it.

I am going to rain on your parade. Even if R.P. were elected president (highly unlikely) the Constitution will not be restored. It just ain't going to happen. The American public loves their government programs way too much for that to happen.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

I am going to rain on your parade. Even if R.P. were elected president (highly unlikely) the Constitution will not be restored. It just ain't going to happen. The American public loves their government programs way too much for that to happen.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Thanks for your insightful comment. However, I respectfully disagree while acknowledging the very real need for educating the Citizens of the United States of America in what actually constitutes a free federal republic. To that end I submit the following link to a speech Congressman Ron Paul gave on the floor of the House of Representatives on May 22, 2007.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul388.html

Best Regards and wishes for your continued success

ABC News announced that Ron Paul received 2.7Million dollars yesterday which has certainly gotten the attention of the media. Remains to be seen if Ron Paul will be able to keep this up and to rise in the polls and get his message across.

Given the fact that so many of those who were subjected to the indoctrinations from their parents, the public schools and the religious establishment, it is hard to imagine that the socalled "mystic, altruist, collectivists" will gravitate to support a candidate whose ideas are the antithesis of what they have been raised to believe.

Fortunately we know that each human being retains a "volitional conceptual consciousness" and may be open to listening to reason, so there is hope that Ron Paul's message will be heard and will find support across this vast land.

galt

P.S. Turns out the final tally was $4.2 million dollars in 24 hours for Ron Paul. Top tier fundraising! Nothing would make me happier than for Ron Paul to move up in the polls and in the attention of the media. Might just topple the major party juggernaut and get the nomination. Just try to imagine Ron Paul in the final campaign against any Democratic contender.

Edited by galtgulch