Hello from Goldwater Country!

Mike Renzulli

Hey Everyone,

Since I have come to post regularly, I might as well formally introduce myself. My name is Mike Renzulli and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I am originally from New York and moved here in 1991.

I have been involved in a number of Libertarian political campaigns and activities. I am also an officer of the Maricopa County and Arizona Libertarian Parties and head my own Objectivist group.

A little over a year ago I de-converted from Christianity after 37 years in the fold and I guess you could consider me an evangelical Objectivist. ;-)

I love this philosophy and all of the "doors" it opens in terms of empowering its adherents to not only think for themselves but also the appreciation for life and how to live it.

I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and thoughts with you all.

Cheers,

Mike Renzulli

Welcome Mike! I've read and liked your postings. You could be a great addition to OL.

Do you know Judge John Buttrick? He ran for Gov on the LP ticket in 1994 and is now a judge. He is a long time Objectivist.

He attended NBI courses in DC in the 60ths.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Thanks, Chris!

Not only have I head of Judge Buttrick, he has spoken at my group and we talk all the time. He gave a very good speech on Individual Rights and the Legal System. I also supported John for the AZ state house in central Phoenix when I became a Libertarian in 1998.

Welcome Mike! I've read and liked your postings. You could be a great addition to OL.

Do you know Judge John Buttrick? He ran for Gov on the LP ticket in 1994 and is now a judge. He is a long time Objectivist.

• 1 month later...
Hey Everyone,

Since I have come to post regularly, I might as well formally introduce myself. My name is Mike Renzulli and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I am originally from New York and moved here in 1991.

I have been involved in a number of Libertarian political campaigns and activities. I am also an officer of the Maricopa County and Arizona Libertarian Parties and head my own Objectivist group.

A little over a year ago I de-converted from Christianity after 37 years in the fold and I guess you could consider me an evangelical Objectivist. ;-)

I love this philosophy and all of the "doors" it opens in terms of empowering its adherents to not only think for themselves but also the appreciation for life and how to live it.

I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and thoughts with you all.

Cheers,

Mike Renzulli

hi mike.

Your story and mine would probably be similar.