RON PAUL ad features profile over Declaration of Independence

A copy of the full page ad in which RON Paul's face in profile is superimposed over the parchment colored Constitution appeared in the Ames Iowa Tribune. His face is composed of tiny faces of American citizens.

The text reads WE THE PEOPLE above and the below his face continues italized: of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, hereby support

RON PAUL for PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES

Say No to War, Amnesty, and Taxes

Say Yes to Limited Government, Secure Borders, and Liberty

Vote in the Ames Straw Poll Today

Restore the Constitution & The Republic!

"You never have to Sacrifice One Bit of Liberty for Security" - Ron Paul

$$$$$

For a copy you can email circulation@amestrib.com $2.00 per paper

Here is the link:

http://www.ronpaulonline.com/content/view/186/162/

Worth taking a look at it. Paul came in fifth in the poll.

galt

Edited by galtgulch

Galt;

The quote is from the Constitution not the Declaration of Independence.

I hope the Paul campaign did not the say the quote was from the Declaration.

Other than the possible error the ad sounds good.

Edited by Chris Grieb

"Say No to War, Amnesty, and Taxes

Say Yes to Limited Government, Secure Borders, and Liberty"

Do this by voting for the candidate, who, in a debate two days ago, said that the 9/11 attacks were only by 19 thugs. No nations whatever were involved!

Right: And three button men went to assassinate Don Corleone. They just did it all on their own, because it was a slow business day. No capo like Don Barzini had anything to do with it.

Wow! Bush at least went after a nation -- Iraq. The wrong nation for sure (though Iraq had it coming, it is quite common knowledge that Saudi Arabia pulls on the strings on most of this Jihadist garbage). But, even dullest-knife-in-the-drawer Bush has more foreign policy acumen than Paul, who thinks the war will disappear, because we voted it away.

Listen: I know you all want a Libertarian or libertarian in office real bad. But, 1). Ain't never going to happen, and, 2). If it did, we'd look so week militarily, it would really embolden the Islamists. It'd be a ticket to armageddon.

Me, I'm voting for Rudy Giuliani, despite all his flaws. I want a leader in office with actual administrative experience, not a has-been congressman who runs a podunk district (yes, Victoria, Texas, and environs is a podunk district; why not vote for the representative from Sandusky, O?).

That's my two cents on Ron Paul. Ralph Nader and Pat Buchanan each were ten times more relevant than he is to the presidential race.

Rudy Giuliani is taking flak from both irrelevant sides: The libertarians and the evangelicals. Never have I seen a candidate have his words so twisted and mangled (even on these boards). I'm voting for him because I live in the real world, and here in the real world, it would also be a very bad idea to have Hillary Clinton running things.

Edited by Robert Jones