PRISON BREAK - (TV)

John Dailey

~ I'm a bit surprised at this point in time that no one's brought this series up in this forum. Well, here I do.

~ The 1st season had to do with the idea of the title occurring. Talk about Jack Bauer's prob of "Who Do You Trust?" (add in 'about what?' and 'for how long?') --- The 2nd (only reached ep-7, so far) centers around, well, think THE FUGITIVE, but, multiplied by 8. They went their separate ways, for varied sub-motives, but are meeting up, expectably but non-desirably by each (with more than the FBI after them) at a, would you believe, 'D.B. Cooper's (check Wiki, young'uns) legended hidden stash?

~ Wentworth Miller is GREAT as the 'intense, brooding, chronically thinking near genius' who seems a cross between a strategic-grandmaster of chess and a tactics-oriented Houdini, all oriented at, Indiana-Jones-ishly, surviving the present frying pan and avoiding the next fire. --- Good writers here.

LLAP

J:D

ADDENDUM:

~ Rockmond Dunbar is even better, actor-wise, as 'T-Bag', the sleaziest, psycho-sickest, 'one-you-love-to-hate', smoothest, most seductively evil character with his 'charming'-personality rattlesnake persona I've ever run across in literature or cinema; he's close to Robert Douglas (as Ellsworth), but quite a mix of 'Attila' AND 'The Witch Doctor.'

~ O-t-other-h, wdik? I don't run in those circles...and sure never want to.

~ But to see/watch what they might be like, and, how (maybe) one can, if one's alert and smart enough, handle oneself to overcome odds, even caused by ['spoiler' hint!] 'legal' authorities therein............FASCINATING!

LLAP

Mike:

~ Any way for me to re-'edit' my Topic-Title? It should've (probably 'typo', but, once sent...me :cry: ) ended as "...convict a 'good guy?' " (without the external quote marks or ellipsis.) As done, it's probably perplexing.

~ If you edit it as above, or not, ok; don't bother answering here. I'll just re-read EVERYTHING in the 'tech' forums :sick:

~ Whichever, please delete this specific post when able. --- Thank you.

LLAP

I haven't watched the series. (I don't watch too much t.v., too much reading to do). But I got to do stand-in and extra work for a day on the show. It was a lot of fun. I got to see Wade Williams (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0931898/) perform, and he was very awesome and it was very educational for me, it was better than being in a theatre.

--Dustan

Aggrad:

~ I was really talking in terms of DVD (which allows for option time re interfering with any 'reading'). I watch NO 'live' TV short of C-SPAN; I occasionally catch HIST CH, 'Headline News', TWC, Discovery, etc and, if I'm in a 'surf'-mood, some others (though I make a point now to catch FRASIER re-runs.) Else, DVD's for me. I'm still awaiting those for HOUSE, 24, LOST.

~ I'm a 'TV-watcher', so-to-speak, but, not what used to be meant by the term.

LLAP

PS: Start PB, as any of the others, from the 1st; else, you miss a lot...and...they're worth watching, if you like 'thought-provoking' stuff.

John,

In the title field, for some reason quote marks make some kind of command run automatically and transform the end into an ampersand or nothing. I tried out all kinds of combinations (including normal quotes and placing before the question mark). The only way to end with a question mark was leave them off.

Michael

Chris:

~ Uh-h-m-m-m....yep; but, like 24 or LOST, start from chapter 1, elsewise...you'll be 'lost.' --- I love the latest developments re strange-bedfellows resulting from shifting alliances due to new betrayals (from new agendas) where all hinges on trust based on nothing more than 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

Mike:

~ Thanx; shall remember.

LLAP