Posting Articles

Kat

It is very easy post articles here if you are a registered member. I have set up several categories and articles may be posted by category if there is one it fits into. This software considers everything an article so if what you have written fits into a category, please post the article under the category by starting a new topic. Articles go up like normal posts and you don't have to submit them to moderators first. Since this is a small group of family and friends and there are several published authors in the group, I see no reason to place posting restrictions at this time. Go for it.

Overnight, Roger posted several articles he had written about the work of Dr. Chris Sciabarra in the Sciabarra corner. Thank you Roger, that was purrfect. We really appreciate your contributions. :D

Hi, Kat! Glad the pieces about Chris Sciabarra and his work were OK.

A request -- could you fix it so that all of our submissions can be edited? I forget which area I posted in earlier today, but I found some glitches in the HTML and wanted to fix them, but couldn't.

Thanks!

REB

This is a copy of a post in Tech Support.

FORMAT ALERT

This software has a limitation. If you copy text from one place and paste it here, all of the formatting gets stripped off (italics, bold, etc.) and you have to go through the post and replace it before hitting the SUBMIT button. Otherwise it will go up without any of the original text formats.

Michael