Slaughter Your World

(You Tube Video)

This is a song from an upcoming animated movie called Looking for Group. The song is titled "Slaughter Your World."

I am posting the link to it in homage of all those who wish to resolve our foreign relations problems with bombs. Like all good art, this clip presents a vision how the world could and should be, especially for these folks.

:)

Michael

• 1 month later...

(You Tube Video)

This is a song from an upcoming animated movie called Looking for Group. The song is titled "Slaughter Your World."

I am posting the link to it in homage of all those who wish to resolve our foreign relations problems with bombs. Like all good art, this clip presents a vision how the world could and should be, especially for these folks.

Michael

Too subtle.

Alfonso

(You Tube Video)

Michael

Your brush is way too broad. What about killing the Bad Guys? Of course there will be collateral damage, but one cannot make scrambled eggs without breaking shells.

Question: Do you find WW2 appalling? Could we have ended the Fascist Threat without the bombings?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob,

Even on the level of the cartoon, the standard is obvious.

The bad guys are THEM. The good guys are US.

Reason, rational thought, ethics, individual rights, or any other such standards are for deluded dummies.

Did I get that right?

(The world you have been preaching about is in that cartoon.)

Michael

Exactly, Michael.

Ba'al - There is a difference between listening to try to understand and listening to find the opportunity to pounce at a discovered (or manufactured) ambiguity. Do you seriously think Michael is suggesting pacifism, or disapproval of our (USA) defensive actions in pursuing World War II?

I think the application of the carton by Michael is pretty obvious, in context.

Alfonso