Today

Kat

Okay, Kat, I'm so curious to know "what" happened. I've been watching this post since you put it up, maybe I'm an idiot, but I have no clue what it is. I'm in my own little world; rarely watch the news, don't read the newspaper, blah, blah, blah, I've been living under a rock for the past 4 or 5 years....LMAO I've been a hermit, just come out when it is needed LOL :D

Will you tell me "what" happened on that day at that time?

Nothing actually happened, just that the time and date fell into numerical sequence at 2 minutes and 3 seconds after one o'clock in the morning on April 5, 2006. 01:02:03 04-05-06

It is just one of those things that people circulate around the internet The world did not end or anything. I'm still here. :D

Kat

D'oh...I am an idiot....LOL. when I saw that, I was thinking, okay, what the hell happened. I didn't see the face value of it. My mind set is always looking at situations at a deeper level, something that is more complex than the obvious answer. Maybe I should put my glasses on. I'm sure you understand though :D

I think I've been under a rock too long.....LMAO

*laugh* As a geek who used to like to see his watch (calculator watch, of course) hit 11:11:11 and who appreciated 1:01AM Jan 1, 2001, I thank you for pointing out this consecutive time/date.