Kat, First Question

CNA

I want you to think about this and tell my why you personally do it. There is no right or wrong answer right now. If it is the wrong answer, it will eventually change to being the right answer as you slowly progress through this. Don't be afraid to be honest. You can even send it private message. That's fine. I know of a few possible answers. One of them being, "I see it as being a chore."

Why do you honestly cook for your family?

Think about it for a little bit, then give the answer.

Then I will follow up with a question if one is needed. I'm just doing this to give you an idean of what I mean by process of understanding.

Angie

Angie, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but honestly, I have my own way of integrating the principles privately. Maybe someone else is more open to this. I'm taking a pass.

Kat

btw - I try to avoid cooking whenever possible. :)

You're cute.....you don't like to cook. A lot of people don't like it...LOL Me personally I enjoy it but don't cook often anymore because my life is too busy with work and Chris, etc.

I understand. Your question asked about steps that kind of thing seemed to me like you were wanting a little more clarity on how to go about it, etc., so I wanted to give some examples of it.

But I'm glad you understood it and have implemented it. I just want to help. That's all. I really hope you guys try it. I enjoyed it. Just as long as we know why we do what we do, etc., and form those beliefs regarding our actions. It truly is a pretty easy process to get through.

This process is very personal and I understand not wanting to share. I've given a little bit too much info about myself and my past but wanted to give you guys a little bit of history regarding me and why I came to the beliefs I did so you could understand a little bit better on what I was trying to say.

As you can tell, up until the age of 17 or 18 and then the few years after that, I was guilt ridden about my actions, etc. But thereafter, it stopped. My health improved tremendously. I know what makes me happy and what doesn't. And what doesn't, I stay way far away from.

But I'm glad you understand it and are going about it more privately.

//;-))