Stephen Boydstun's Objectivity Archive

Stephen Boydstun introduced this site in the middle of another thread on OL and since then it has become buried into obscurity. I figure it is much too beneficial and so I would like to bring it forth here.

www.objectivity-archive.com.

Stephen wrote:

I am happy to announce the site Objectivity Archive. Its address is www.objectivity-archive.com. This site is an archive and library of Objectivity, now freely open to all readers and researchers.

Objectivity is a journal of metaphysics, epistemology, and theory of value informed by modern science. It consists of two volumes, each with six issues. It was a hardcopy journal, for subscribers, published from 1990 to 1998. Its authors were both professional academics and independent scholars.

In addition to the complete, exactly replicated text of Objectivity, the Archive site offers additional helpful features such as ABSTRACTS for all the main essays and a SUBJECT INDEX and NAME INDEX for the entire 1770 pages of the journal.

Edited by Victor Pross

Victor,

What on earth is this doing in the "Addiction" section?

I am moving it to "Living Room," and leaving it up as further publicity for Stephen's generous act, but for the record, it is in "Articles" here, Stephen Boydstun's Objectivity online, appears on the front page, and there is a link in the "Library" section where it was pinned so it would appear on top, which will be its final point after a run on the front page.

Dayaamm!

Why not read one of the Objectivity articles and comment on it instead of trying to manage the forum?

Michael

Victor,

What on earth is this doing in the "Addiction" section?

I am moving it to "Living Room," and leaving it up as further publicity for Stephen's generous act, but for the record, it is in "Articles" here, Stephen Boydstun's Objectivity online, appears on the front page, and there is a link in the "Library" section where it was pinned so it would appear on top, which will be its final point after a run on the front page.

Dayaamm!

Why not read one of the Objectivity articles and comment on it instead of trying to manage the forum?

Michael

Michael,

Whoops, my mistake! :twitch:

Me manage the forum? Are you insane! :turned:

-Victor

Michael.

Yes, I do think it’s a good idea. This site is marvelous. There is an abundance of material and subjects to choose from and nearly all of them interest me. My advantage here is that many of the topics are not unfamiliar to me as they deal with Objectivism and general philosophy. Plus, my interest would not only be to contribute commentary, but to also ask questions. Learning is good. :turned:

-Victor