The All Purpose Guide

I received an OL private message as follows:

Wolf, you don't know me, but I first read something of yours nearly 8 years ago (something about de facto anarchy, I believe). Anyhow, last summer I came across your book/guide on women. I thought parts of it were genius, and some of it was crap. Have you ever thought about revising/updating the original? How would you feel about letting someone else (me) taking some of the ideas and trying to turn it into a book? You are a tough person to track down, but hopefully you get this message.

OL is the only place to contact me, and I'm in Africa at the moment with bad connectivity, so I can't be here as often as I like. The ALL PURPOSE GUIDE TO FEMALE WOMEN AND WHAT TO DO WITH THEM (1997) is available text only at Ali Massoud's archive of my work. Pity that the illustrations were lost, especially the massage diagram and gif-coded top secret text.

My views on copyright are a matter of record, although I'd appreciate credit for what I wrote and other authors taking responsibility for their alterations, omissions, etc. The ALL PURPOSE GUIDE was and remains a finished work. I reread all my work periodically to check for errors and dumb ideas, of which there are a few I regret, like wrongly predicting the collapse of the Euro currency, but there are no errors or "crap" in the ALL PURPOSE GUIDE. It is an excellent resource for young men who don't know how to deal successfully with the opposite sex.

It is very important that women should not read the APG. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, ladies.

W.

Edited by Wolf DeVoon