Would like to see subforums for Objectivists

Robert Jones

The question is: HOW To arrange forums. There're a LOT of Objectivist writers out there who've published books. Or should we add forums to writers in other areas (as is already the case with so many who have their own forums/subforums).

For example, i am glad there's a Sciabarra subforum, but what about Kay Nolte Smith or the Holzers? Some great lit out there!

Let us reason together on this.

• 2 weeks later...

~ Actually, what there are are good, but maybe some specialized ones which are anti-thetical to Rand and/or O'ism might be a place to focus thoughts also, rather than such randomly tangent points inadvertantly hijacking other threads.

~ Further, a forum where debate is centered on just what (ergo, 'why') O'ism should be properly regarded as including 'A' but not 'B', tenet-wise and/or interpretation-wise. I'm thinking here primarily of the proper place Historiography (and maybe Hagiography!) should be re the framework ('in' or 'out'?), but, there are other sub-subjects worth pondering on their place re the framework

LLAP

J:D

Robert,

I like the idea, but I am swamped time-wise at this moment (other projects). If you have articles, etc., from them you would like to contribute (and permission, when necessary), I will set up something in Corners of Further Insight.

These people were intimate with Rand, so I believe Objectivists will be very interested in reading them.

Michael

I'd like to see a section devoted to stories and observations from:

1. people who knew AR
  2. people in the inner circle of AR
  3. people who attended NBI

There must be all kinds of fascinating tales and trivia still to be told, and that should be given permanance. To me, anyone who even was an NBI student is a quasi-celebrity!

I realize we already have a few such people who post here, of course.

Rodney; You've made me a celebrity! I not only attended NBI I did it in five different cities. I was not a member of the inner circle although I saw Rand several times. I can't stop thinking about Brad Paisley's song.