Read "The Fountainhead". In the Middle of Reading "Atlas Shrugged" and now I'm HAPPILY Here!

Tee-Jay

Hello all! I'm kinda new to the Objectivism philosophy proposed by the late Ayn Rand but I love the whole idea. I'm greatly influenced in so much that I strive to seek a personal happiness in everything I do. And so now I'm here..."hi!" :)

Edited by Tee-Jay

Well, I'm just a young girl in southern USA....trying to put life together for myself the best way possible. I joined this forum to express my thoughts and stretch my "limbs" in objectivism...to learn from others in a better perspective of the life involved in it.

Hi Tee, :)

Welcome to OL. I think you'll enjoy it here. I know I do. Most everyone is very friendly and there are many topics that are discussed that you might enjoy. I noticed you are into the Golden Girls. No way :lol: I also enjoy watching them. I see a bit of myself in each character for various reasons and it always makes me laugh. But at any rate, welcome to OL.

Angie

I'm curios what your favorite scene in The Fountainhead it too. Do you have a favorite Golden Girl? Did you Know Estelle Getty was younger than the three who were supposed to be younger than her?

WOW! I truly feel welcomed everyone thanks. My favorite Golden Girl is Estelle Getty's character Sophia and, yes, I did know she was younger. SHE'S A HOOT TO ME...even now. Thanks everybody. I look forward to the many discussions to be held here. :twitch: