The Best Page in the Universe

The Best Page in the Universe

This is a very funny site. Call it healthy bitching by some guy named Maddox. I especially like his FAQ about himself.

I'm The Center of the Universe.

I'm better than everyone. I kick ass at everything. The other day, someone cut me off on the freeway, so I sped up beside him and I rammed him off the road. Nobody is as good as I am.

Some people think I'm conceited. Oh well.

All my friends think I'm better than they are. Sometimes my friends ask "so how come you rule so much?"

One time I decided to play basketball, but I suck at basketball so I lost. Just kidding, I kicked everyone's ass because I'm the best.

I own everyone at everything. There's no use in trying to be as good as me because it's impossible. There aren't enough words to describe how good I am.

THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND ME.

I AM KING. Everyone wishes they were me. EVERYONE.

If I weren't me, I'd wish I was.

I love me.

323,075 people aren't as good as me.

I have linked to this guy before. I can only take him in small doses, but those doses crack me up.

M

I figured that was where the number 323075 came from, but it worked well for humorously turning the tables on him. By the way, I have not visited the site, so I am not one of the 323075 people.

I've been checking in to that site off and on for years. He is ~so~ funny. Rapier wit. He cuts through the crap very quickly.

Clearly, he doesn't want you to take him seriously, but does. I love that guy-- he has balls.