Google!

So far I have googled four people.

Michael Stuart Kelly, Victor Pross, Ellen Stuttle, and myself.

For Michael it brought up your profile on RoR, a book review on Amazon, and then this site.

For Victor, it brought up a few of your caricature sights and then this site.

For Ellen it brought up SOLO and your profile there and then this site.

For me it brought up a discussion on football section of the high school forum run by the major newspaper in Oregon.

This is all excluding things that aren't us (to my knowledge).

So what pops up when the rest of you google yourselves?

My name is so common that I can't find myself. When I google my full name I get RoR profile, The Virtue of Silliness, and the two poems Michael wrote for me, Glimpses of You and Passing Spell. None of my purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs made the Google list.

Kat

Drama department page from school and a some odd-years old bulletin from my synagogue.

Anonymity online is a wonderful specialty of mine. ^^;

Yep, anonymity is a very good thing online. It looks like something we both specialize in. Very little comes up with my name. Can't put in my full name because there isn't any place online such as message boards and the like that has my full name. If you type in CNA or Angie, all kinds of stuff comes up but nothing that is related to me. Even to get something small on CNA, you have to type in other keywords along with CNA to pull anything up. But even then, it's very scarce.

Anonymity is wonderful !!

Angie

Drama department page from school and a some odd-years old bulletin from my synagogue.

Yep, anonymity is a very good thing online. It looks like something we both specialize in. Very little comes up with my name. Can't put in my full name because there isn't any place online such as message boards and the like that has my full name. If you type in CNA or Angie, all kinds of stuff comes up but nothing that is related to me. Even to get something small on CNA, you have to type in other keywords along with CNA to pull anything up. But even then, it's very scarce.

Angie

Anonymity is wonderful, huh? I love it, too. Well, I have more of it than I am famous. So there. :cool:

Angie

Anonymity is wonderful, huh? I love it, too. Well, I have more of it than I am famous. So there. :cool:

Wait, back up...more anonymity = more famous? Aren't fame and anonymity normally inversely related. In the sense of more fame = less anonymity and vice versa? Please explain.

PS: You're from Toronto? That's pretty snazzy; one of my friends is from there. It's a sweet city.

Angie

Wait, back up...more anonymity = more famous? Aren't fame and anonymity normally inversely related. In the sense of more fame = less anonymity and vice versa? Please explain.

PS: You're from Toronto? That's pretty snazzy; one of my friends is from there. It's a sweet city.

Achaya,

I am a Toronto artist, although that might be up for debate. I’m a caricaturist and my work can be seen here at OL.

My work is better known than me—except when I’m interviewed on television or in print -with a photo of me and my work in the article. It’s then that I’m recognized here and there on the Toronto streets. But then it dies down, and I am able to have coffee at the local café without some dude coming up to me and saying “Hey, ain’t you that artist guy? You know, the guy who does the car..caric-ture…the car-rac…you know, the guy who draws those funny pictures?”

anonymity and fame...godda love it.

-Victor

Achaya,

I am a Toronto artist, although that might be up for debate. I’m a caricaturist and my work can be seen here at OL.

My work is better known than me—except when I’m interviewed on television or in print -with a photo of me and my work in the article. It’s then that I’m recognized here and there on the Toronto streets. But then it dies down, and I am able to have coffee at the local café without some dude coming up to me and saying “Hey, ain’t you that artist guy? You know, the guy who does the car..caric-ture…the car-rac…you know, the guy who draws those funny pictures?”

anonymity and fame...godda love it.

-Victor

Okay, that definately makes sense now. Thanks for clairifying!