Richard P. Feynman: Don't You have Time to Think?

Dragonfly

I just finished Feynman's Don't You have Time to Think? (It is now also available in a much cheaper paperback.) From the (so far only) customer review:

This book is my choice for the best read of 2005. Feynman's letters are fascinating, touching, sometimes challenging, frequently very funny. I expected to be quite bored with a book consisting only of letters, but I was completely wrong! Every letter is there for a reason and because Feynman corresponded with laymen, as well as fellow scientists and a host of institutions, there is a lot of variety here.

I second his opinion. It is a wonderful collection of Feynman's letters. It is an example of the spirit of independent rational thinking, that Objectivism once promised us, but without the dogmatism, the narrow-mindedness, the condescension, the chauvinism, the aggression, the pettiness, that have become the stock-in-trade of the movement. We read Feynman's moving letters to his first wife, who was dying while he was working at the Manhattan Project, the incredible patience with which he answers letters from naive amateurs if not complete cranks who think they have a new physical theory. But also encouraging letters with wise advise to students who are not sure if they are following the right course. That is not to say that he is always sweet, sometimes he can be quite blunt and sarcastic, but then he has reason to be. He has no patience with people who want to write books about "Jewish scientists" or "American scientists", as he thinks science is not bounded by race or nation. His views on the "new math" are also right on the money, and his conversation with the then Belgian queen is as funny as anything you can read in Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!. Highly recommended, especially for Michael (no formulas in the book!).

Yes, that was the title.

My recent delve into mathematics epistemology and ontology was, I realize now, partly inspired by my readings on Feynman! (I plan to sell the essay, when completed, on Lulu.com under the title "Understanding Imaginaries Through Hidden Numbers.")

I didn't know that there was another book of his collected letters. I see now that this book was first published as Perfectly Reasonable Deviations from the Beaten Track. If that is the title you mean, it's obviously the same book.
I had this book in my hands today and put it down because my time is being spent elsewhere. I have not read any Feynman. Is this a good place to start?

Paul