Gizoogle jive

Go to this site. Type in "Objectivist Living" and see what happens.

Gizoogle

:)

Michael

EDIT - I just did my own name. A few of my articles came up:

"Understanding Is and Ought - A Personal View" was "translated" as

Gang Bangin' Is n Ought - A Personal Vizzy

"The Troublemaker" became

Keep'n it gangsta dogg

"To Turn or Not to Turn - A Question of Cheek" became

Ya fuck with us, we gots to fuck you up

:)

:angry: :getlost: This blows. Gizoogle is blocked by my parental controls. I'm going to kill my ISP :devil:

We got a million smilies and :angry: is the only one that expresses severe anger? I think we need a smiley with someone getting angry and then exploding or something.

Edited by Danneskjold

Oh, this is too much and laughing my ass off right now. I typed in Victor and Angie, objectivism and this is some of what came up. OL is known as

Objectivist Doggy Stylin' Forum

Objectivist Ho-slappin' Forum

Objectivist Weed-smokin' Forum

FOLLOW THE LEADER! - Objectivist Liv'n Forum

�Victor Pross at Aug 27 2006, 05:01 PM. PM Reply and yo momma. "Victor, we so T-H-to-tha-izzink alike it seems !!!" Angie, let's face it: you is tha female ME . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'.

Angelina Jolie As Dagny - Objectivist Liv'n Forum

Angie should pizzle tha part, actually . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cizzle This P-to-tha-izzost has bizzy edited by Victor Pross: Oct 14 2006, 06:29 PM ...

www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1707&view=getnewpost - 36k

Cached - Similar Pages - View Normally

Objectivist Romantics, Indivizzle N Selfish Relatizzles ...

�Victor Pross at Sep 1 2006, 11:47 PM. PM Reply yaba daba dizzle. Oh, come on Angie! You're J-to-tha-izzust play'n wit me now . I thought i told ya, nigga I'm a soldier. Are you say'n tizzy we is on tha same pizzy whiznen it ...

Objectivist Romantics, Indivizzle N Selfish Relatizzles ...

�Victor Pross at Sep 1 2006, 11:47 PM . Ya fuck with us, we gots to fuck you up. PM Reply now motherfuckers lemme here ya say hoe. Oh, come on Angie . Wussup to all my niggaz in the house! You're just clockin' wit me now. Are you chillin' tizzle we is on tha same page wizzy it ...

Objectivist Liv'n Forum > Objectivist Romantics, Indivizzle ...

Angie . Death row 187 4 life. Victor Pross fo' rizeal. Sep 1 2006, 11:47 PM. Oh, come on Angie , chill yo! You're just perpetratin' wit me now. Are you say'n tizzy we is on tha same pizzy wizzle it comes ta ...

Thanks, Mike. I totally got a kick out of that. :lol:

:angry: :getlost: This blows. Gizoogle is blocked by my parental controls. I'm going to kill my ISP :devil:

We got a million smilies and :angry: is the only one that expresses severe anger? I think we need a smiley with someone getting angry and then exploding or something.

post-91-1164578561.gifpost-91-1164578575.gif

There's a place you can go for more smilies.

download (of course, always scan first)

http://www.pointsincase.com/downloads/free_smileys.htm

Smiley Central

http://today.smileycentral.com/smileytoday...ip=ZSYYYYYYKBUS

Save them, upload them in a PM addressed to yourself, send, open PM, then right click on pic and go down to properties and click on properties, then copy URL. Got to the post and insert image. They should come out in post. If not, you'll figure it out. They have tons of smilies, some are absolutely hilarious.

Angie