To SFC Cheryl Dupris 82nd Airborne, and her Comrades in Arms, my Thanks

kiaer.ts

To SFC Cheryl Dupris 82nd Airborne,

and her Comrades in Arms,

my Thanks

rumble2003_07.jpg

May God & she forgive me for the lateness of this post, but I would like to thank SFC Cheryl Dupris, proud American Sioux Indian and Paratrooper for the 82nd Airborne Division of the U.S. Army, and all her comrades in arms, and all our allies who are fighting and risking everything for us now in Afghanistan and in Iraq and around the world.

I have had the pleasure of knowing Ms. Dupris who has voluntarily served tours of duty in Afghanistan, Iraq, in the Federal clean-up effort after Hurricane Katrina, and again in Afghanistan all while my acquaintance. She herself has also served in Korea, and as with the All Americans of the 82nd Airborne, in many other locales at her nation's request.

Sergeant Dupris, when she is not actively serving the military, works mere feet from the WTC. I cannot claim to speak directly on her behalf, but know that Sergeant First Class Dupris and those serving with her wish us to know that they are not only ready but also quite willing to do what is necessary to defend our freedoms, in so far as we will let them. I cannot give out any specific details regarding Ms. Dupris' current service, but would like any who wish to do so to post their gratitude here.

This link will be provided to her for her and her fellow soldiers' viewing. Please show the respect that is due them. The image is from www.paratrooper.org. I encourage all to visit that site which celebrates the accomplishments of our 82nd Aiborne from their origins to the present.

Sincerely,

Ted Keer,

Thanksgiving, 23 November, 2006

Image copyright © 2003 Paratrooper.org. All rights reserved.