The Brazil Politics Thread

Bad things are happening in Brazil right now.

If you aren't aware, the leftie bad guys in Brazil stole the last election--using voting machines, of course--and Lula took power instead of Bolsonaro getting a second term.

Alexandre de Moraes is how this got cemented. He is an aggressive, almost hysterical, authoritarian who ran roughshod over the Constitution to ensure Lula got in. He is the president of the Superior Electoral Court and as a justice of the Federal Supreme Court in Brazil.

As Lula's new term of presidency is unfolding, Brazil is turning more and more into a Communist dictatorship where individual rights are trampled and innocent people are harmed or killed in droves.

Now Moraes just took on Twitter and Elon Musk is having none of it.

Moraes demanded, through legal means, that X Corp (Twitter) restrict certain accounts.

At first Elon complied, then said screw that. He unblocked the accounts.

And now he is asking for Moraes to step down or be impeached.

As you may know, this is personal for me since I lived in Brazil and my two sons are there.

So I posted about it.

As a final comment for now, wanna bet the US State Department has its fingerprints all over the presidential election theft and now the growing leftwing dictatorship in Brazil?

It's obvious the Predator Class is behind this. But I bet the US State Department is there doing bad things right as I post this.

I lived through a phase of the military dictatorship in Brazil in the 1970s, and I know for sure the US was there training the secret police and doing all kinds of nefarious activities. 

I am pretty sure my boys are OK. They are not political.

But this is not good.

Michael

If you want to know more context, and you want it well laid out in terms lay-people can understand, the following recent interview between Tucker and Eduardo Bolsonaro and Paulo Figueiredo is a great way to get it.

On 2/29/2024 at 7:57 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Episode 78.

Eduardo Bolsonaro (son of former President Jair Bolsonaro) and Paulo Figueiredo (famous journalist in Brazil, now living in asylum in the US).

The Biden administration helped install a pro-Chinese government in Brazil.

:) 

Michael

Here's an update.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Brazil’s conservatives and freedom lovers are in a state of bliss watching billionaire Elon Musk stare down their very own Supreme Court Justice-turned tyrant Alexandre de Moraes, using the unvarnished truth to demolish his reputation, and subjecting the justice to a barrage of ridicule that he so deserves.

Elon has not posted the material yet because Moraes (and his goons) have threatened X's employees in Brazil with being arrested. So Elon is waiting for them to get out of harm's way first.

Elon is now mocking Lula and Moraes and opening saying Lula's election was rigged.

As the US State Department is involved in that rigging in Brazil, I am hoping this story boomerangs and hits the US Deep State hard for rigging US elections.

Here is Elon on first learning he is under investigation by the federal police in Brazil. You can see the video in the article.

image.png

His laughter in the face of these idiots is going viral around the world. 

Michael

Bring it on, Elon.

I have a small story about Lula. I had friends, very good friends, who were in Lula's first and second term. One was a distant relative of Lula. They tried to get me involved in some money-making schemes and in the addled drugged out head I had at the time, it did not take much persuading.

I sometimes think about guardian angels because, at that time, all of the projects where major sums were involved tanked. Had I been with one that completed and had I gotten paid, I might not be here on earth anymore.

But man, do I have stories now.

Besides, what the hell was I doing messing around with lefties?

Although, to be fair to my formerly addled brain, Lula's first VP was José Alencar, a friggin' libertarian/conservative at the time. The VP did not need to belong to the same party as the President and this alliance allowed Lula to win his first presidency after 3 former attempts where he lost.

Lula's current problem is not ideological, nor is it political ideology. His problem is that he is a thief and authoritarian who is embittered because he went to prison for a time. Now he aims to stick it to everyone. Hard.

This is one of the reasons I think he is going to melt like ice on a hot day in his battle with Elon Musk. His issue is about himself, not abut mankind or even about Brazil. And Elon is a man for the ages.

Also, I do not see a good end for Antonio de Moraes. The vast majority of Brazilians love Bolsonaro and believe the election was stolen, which it was with the help of the US government under Biden--the Deep State.

Michael