Alex Jones and The Alt Media Bunch

Alex Jones and The Alt Media Bunch

Now that Alex Jones has been unbanned from X (Twitter), I believe a lot more alt media people are going to get attention.

That's what this thread is for.

And to kick it off, let's start with an article from Infowars.

WWW.INFOWARS.COM

Stay tuned for major updates!

We can do topic substance as we go along.

What a pleasure to make this thread.

:) 

Michael

Just a note.

This thread is here in the Conservative News section, but the name no longer means what conservative means these days.

When I established this thread, I meant conservative as establishment Republican pro-liberty and pro-capitalism news. That meaning for conservative has morphed into war-mongering Republican asshole news.

So to recover some of the original meaning and to morph it in a new direction, let's just say conservative news--at least in this thread--means pro-individual rights, pro-liberty, pro-capitalism and anti-crony news that is replacing the mainstream news.

In other words, Alex Jones is now mainstream.

Michael

Here is one great interview.

Charlie Kirk is interviewing Alex Jones.

They discuss the fourth turning, even a mega-turning (blocks of thousand year units) that is happening right now.

They go into Elon Musk and how he is falling onto the side of liberty without really wanting that in the beginning. But it's more than just sloganeering. They discuss Elon's motivations and talents, like seeing huge waves and jumping on them before others even know a wave is forming.

And they go into so much more.

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Alex Jones joins the Charlie Kirk Show on Real America's Voice to break down how epic the times are that we are now entering. "There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen." - Vladimir Ilyich Lenin. **ALEX JONES…

It's only an hour. If you are not familiar with Alex's thought, his true thought and not just the caricature put out by mainstream media liars and hoax promoters, this might be a pleasant surprise.

And there's this. If you are feeling down, which is by design from the behavioral science engineers of the Predator Class, this video is an injection of morale. I want to say hopium, except there is no failure involved. This is pure morale-boosting energy with clear calls to action. Yes, you yourself can do things, practical things, to keep the authoritarians from taking over for good.

It's a good world and it is ours if we want it.

Enjoy.

I sure did.

Michael

Almost better than the interview was the commercial in the middle with the Xi Dragon. The thing that needs the biggest fight first is to get this nation back. 

One of the worst aspects of the scamdemic was the lack of a need for domestic military force. Weird right ? I know. But based on the idea that the actual use of physical force against a population is inversely proportional to the power the government wields over the citizenry, means the lack of the need for the National guard to have a visible presence was telling. In the beginning of the lockdowns I was constantly expecting to see some kind of heavy law enforcement ,federal or state level , materialize especially between state border crossings which I transverse daily, and nope , apparently no need, the screens spoke and that was enough. That doesn’t bode well for a ‘free’ people.

State security in East Germany was maintained with the help of the people themselves, their power was greatly enhanced by the amount of ‘regular people’ willing and volunteering to help keep the Stasi informed, an almost innate weakness of human psychology in that the mechanisms exist and if one isn’t conscious of its effects , their own attention can be stirred by those who are conscious of the mechanisms and actively work to exploit them.

Take that poop people segment from the commercial, see any daily news stories as to why it is was easy to wipe San Francisco’s ass in a day , but it wasn’t done prior and (I’m assuming?) will revert to the ass wiping needing. It will probably become the same shit hole and everyone will but.. but.. what can be done ? Or why the same thing isn’t happening in other major cities ?

I liked this video for the hopium(the better kind) of the gist of what people like Charlie and Alex say and another pretty good conversation was recently when Dave Rubin sat with Bret Weinstein and what they said about how the reactions one could see  from people concerning their responses to all things Covid gave a view to helping see the separation of the wheat from the chaff. Those who operated from a position dealing with the truth are now more clearly laid out as allies and fellow travelers.

And by “truth” I am not referring to anything like having a secret decoder ring or special glasses that allow one to see the reptile alien things, but paying attention to what is true, really real, you know objective reality. As crazy a time it was when we were in the midst , there were obvious things one could still focus on. Some did and tried to vocalize their views eg pointing out the abrupt changes to established virology ie mass vaccination in the first wave of a novel infection used to be a bad strategy, and vaccine safety standards going from years if not decades of trials being a medical standard to ..well three months is really the same thing..

Bret Weinstein isn’t always correct, and he will correct himself in public, but during the whole fiasco his (and his wife Heather’s) arc always bent in the direction of getting to truer things. 

• Like 1

Alex just did his first X exclusive show.

He will be doing a short daily show on X, 10 t0 15 minutes, giving the main points of his other shows or dealing with a sudden breaking news story.

It's happening, folks.

Free speech is coming back in the news and in social media.

btw - I heard Tucker say a great truth earlier today. He said: censorship only protects the powerful.

They always say it's to protect the weak, but that is words.

Out in reality, only the powerful get benefit from censorship.

There goes that words and deeds standard again...

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

OMG.

Alex Jones with Jimmy Dore.

I started to watch this just to get a gist and I ended up blowing up my afternoon.

What a fantastic interview.

I wonder what all those people are thinking, you know, the ones who used to go bahh bahh bahh bahh bahh bahh about Alex Jones, muh conspiracy theories and so on. What are they saying now that Alex is hanging out with Joe Rogan, Jimmy Dore, Elon Musk, Tucker Carlson, etc.?

Anyone?

All I hear is a big honking silence from them.

Anyway, if you are anti-authoritarian, love freedom, believe in free speech, and despise establishment narratives and fake news, you will love this interview.

Enjoy.

Michael

• 2 months later...

Guess who just got interviewed by Mike Tyson?

Alex Jones!

But of course there is a backstory. Mike invited Alex to his podcast to be interviewed. (Mike quipped he thought the KKK was going to show up. :) But they got along great and ended up loving each other's presence.) They recorded the interview, then big tech censors stepped in--YouTube and unnamed others. The Predator Class said the interview could not be posted on Mike's channel.

Yup.

Big Tech censored Mike Tyson. Imagine what they will do to you as the election gets near.

But Alex is an old hand at this stuff. He thought they might censor the interview, so he had his crew interview Mike backstage and they cobbled together a 30 minute video together.

Nobody knows if the original interview will ever be aired.

But at least the world now has this part and everyone can see it.

I loathe Predator Class censors,

Like it or not, we all have to fight the culture war if we want freedom.

The Predator Class wants freedom, too, but only for themselves.

For you and me, they want human prey in the wild or human livestock on a farm they own.

Slavery is another word for it. Plantation works, too.

Morally bankrupt power-mongering idiots. That's what the Predator Class is made up of.

They are evil halfbreeds--half human and half subhuman.

You can find more info about the Mike Tyson and Alex Jones interview, including the video above, at Banned Video (Alex's site).

WWW.INFOWARS.COM

See behind the scenes footage from the banned episode.

Enjoy.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

It is such a wonderful feeling to see this start to become mainstream.

After all that mocking I received for featuring Alex Jones when I believed his view was relevant and right, it now comes out that he really was right and an icky Predator Class does exist. And not only does it exist, it exists as a bunch of pedophiles who go to islands to fuck children and infants.

If anything deserves mockery, people who support that do. 

And what do kiddie-humpers want?

To rule the world!

Michael

Here is Scott Adams in Alex Jones mode:

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

I explain all the mysteries in the news today and always

According to Scott, when something doesn't make sense these days, and when you look deeper, it's always the same fucking people doing it. (That was Scott's adjective.) Scott identifies these people as the CIA.

Let me repeat that. Scott Adams said--many times in this video--when something does not make sense on a large scale, and you look deeper, it's always the CIA.

And he gives a long list of examples.

Modern art? Yup. I, myself, know this was an operation of the State Department to combat Russia way back when. You should look into it if you don't believe it. It's fascinating, well documented by the government, and out in the open. And then something interesting happened. They discovered that modern art is great for money laundering, so the CIA went in whole hog. :) 

Ukraine war? Yup. And Scott gives a whole lot of reasons.

As an aside, Scott's basic frame is that nobody--left, right, or center-- outside of insiders and an enormous propaganda campaign wants something, yet here it is and society is invested in it big time. When that happens, Scott says that is the CIA doing it.

Sex trafficking among the rich and powerful like with Epstein and Diddy. Yup.

Election fraud all over the place? Yup.

Arresting and incarcerating political opponents? Yup.

Social media censorship in one direction only? Yup.

Current political oppression in Brazil? Yup.

Massive illegal immigrant invasion on the southern border of the USA? Yup.

It's always the CIA.

I disagree with Scott on limiting this to the CIA. I believe there is a Predator Class and the CIA belongs to it. We can also call it the Deep State.

Watch the video and see all this for yourself.

I have to say, Scott makes a compelling case. And he keeps qualifying it by saying he has no absolute proof of any of it, but he cannot think any reason other than the CIA to explain why a major senseless thing happens on a large scale that nobody wants it. And another thing. And another.

Alex Jones has been targeting the Deep State just like that for decades. In a different tone, of course, but still... 

The truth takes its time, but it always comes out in the end.

Michael

The intelligence community set up Alex Jones and targeted him for destruction.

Just to show this is serious, it is being used as a rallying cry in the US Congress to get rid of FISA warrants.

And Alex?

Well... Alex is going to have a big fat paycheck in the end.

He's going to sue their balls off.

I bet he also gets to watch some of his darkest enemies in the Deep State get prison sentences after all is said and done.

Michael