I don't understand how it works-my work bleeds from me

atlashead

I spend the majority of my time "looking for work", which I will engage briefly enough to make it a value or understand it, and then i put it in the vault.
So I have a HUGE volume of stuff that I can pick from.
Now, the morning pages.  (I admit I don't do them as religiously as possible) Where you do a little sample, like an exercise, you'd write a chord progression or a plot idea, or an image (In all your work)-You'd read a section of a chemistry book, then physics.
Sometimes the morning pages bleed from me, and typically I can't sit down and say, write a whole poem.  I used to be able to.  Throughout the years I have achieved values but then abandoned them & moved on.  Like a sample platter of the good life, but never to keep.
It ended where I actually used my body in a controlled overdose of a stimulant on diuretics to test if this drug is safe (I had the idea microdosing carcinogens on STIMULANTS is actually a cancer-undoer.)  So I did a controlled demolition (Scary night, up for 36 hours drinking as much water as possible terrified I might get put in the mental hospital (Undoing my life's work).  It all worked out.  That's the thing about being PURE SELF-ESTEEM (Or PURE Morality) that it's this strange super-strong/super weak dynamic.  I know almost everything about everything that I ever wanted to work on.  And there WERE motivation sites, a pickup artist site called Real Social Dynamics which had a self-help section, but there's not a real self-help website (I don't really consider Objectivism self-help (more philosophy)) to stay motivated.  The motivation has trickled onto the 4chan boards (But this stuff, is, like The Dean said, slow-coming, it's not a casual discussion; these changes do not come overnight (<Sounds really good :))
I have the idea of stamps, so for every creation you make you make a stamp and you post it on line (Like a little creative thing to put it through escrow), but I can't get from stopped in the morning pages because a sketch just BLED from me to actually getting in the nitty gritty (A construction gang)

Strange but True: Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill

48333A42-946B-4866-8244448638825A06.jpg
WWW.SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM

In a hydration-obsessed culture, people can and do drink themselves to death.

I almost killed myself as a kid by betting on how much water I could drink.

I can verify the part about a splitting headache.

I used to be young, dumb and full of cum...

Or better, full of piss and vinegar...

:) 

Michael

I'm always looking at old photographs of cities throughout the world trying to spot the piles of bodies, surely they must have been piling up?

No vaccines, no crosswalks and no plastic water bottles the carnage must have been frightful. It is a wonder 'we' are progeny.