Bud Light BS and More

Bud Light BS and More

I was ignoring this advertising weirdness in the way you grit your teeth as a jackhammer finishes it's job next door.

But it finally makes sense.

Report Reveals the Alarming Reason Why Bud Light and Nike are Shoving “Transgender” Dylan Mulvaney in America’s Face

... The Human Rights Campaign, the forefront of the leftist LGBTQ mafia, is utilizing a social credit score to force companies like Nike and Anheuser-Busch to either (sic) advance their poisonous agenda.

These are precisely the tactics Chinese Communist Party (CCP) pulls with their citizens and companies when they say or do something contrary to the CCP’s mission.

In addition, the HRC publicly threatens organizations every year by sending a list of demands in person over what they want displayed in public. Clearly, Mulvaney was part of those marching orders.

The HRC is backed by hedge funds such as Blackrock and Vanguard, the top shareholders of most American publicly-traded corporations. Failure to advance the woke agenda would lead to these companies pulling their funds from Nike, Anheuser-Busch, and other major companies, leading to the loss of millions of dollars.

All of this means that major corporations actually lose more by not embracing the woke left than from angering conservatives. 

Here is the New York Post article.

Inside the CEI system pushing brands to endorse celebs like Dylan Mulvaney

dylan-mulvaney-bud-light.jpg?quality=75&
NYPOST.COM

The controversial Corporate Equality Index (CEI) scoring system, overseen by the Human Rights Campaign, awards companies...

Executives at companies like Nike, Anheuser-Busch and Kate Spade, whose brand endorsements have turned controversial trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney into today’s woke “It girl,” aren’t just virtue signaling.

They’re handing out lucrative deals to what were once considered fringe celebrities because they have to — or risk failing an all-important social credit score that could make or break their businesses.

At stake is their Corporate Equality Index — or CEI — score, which is overseen by the Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBTQ+ political lobbying group in the world.

HRC, which has received millions from George Soros’ Open Society Foundation among others, issues report cards for America’s biggest corporations via the CEI: awarding or subtracting points for how well companies adhere to what HRC calls its “rating criteria.”

Businesses that attain the maximum 100 total points earn the coveted title “Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality.” Fifteen of the top 20 Fortune-ranked companies received 100% ratings last year, according to HRC data.

More than 840 US companies racked up high CEI scores, according to the latest report.

. . .

James Lindsay, a political podcaster who runs a site called New Discourses, told The Post that the Human Rights campaign administers the CEI ranking “like an extortion racket, like the Mafia.

. . .

The CEI is a lesser-known part of the burgeoning ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) “ethical investing” movement increasingly pushed by the country’s top three investment firms. ESG funds invest in companies that oppose fossil fuels, push for unionization, and stress racial and gender equity over merit in hiring and board selection.

As a result, some American CEOs are more concerned about pleasing BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street Bank — who are among the top shareholders of most American publicly-traded corporations (including Nike, Anheuser-Busch and Kate Spade) — than they are about irritating conservatives, numerous sources told The Post.

In other words, these companies are serving World Economic Forum mega-shareholders like BlackRock to the detriment of the wishes of their own customers.

Jack Daniels is also involved, producing commercials with drag queens.

They are no longer selling products, but trying to get profits from money games (loans and investments and so on), added to, as James Lindsay so aptly identified, a new form of mafia shakedown.

Now that this thread is open, let the memes begin, that is if you have the stomach for this BS.

Michael

Years ago, I remember seeing a comedian talk about his walk on water routine. (I don't remember his name.)

He said one part of something being funny was the onlooker knowing the result in advance, even if subconsciously.

To demonstrate this, he claimed he could walk on water.

And he would demonstrate this on a large tank filled with water. The tank had a glass wall so the audience could see through it, that is see the water in the tank and no trick floor. There was a ladder going up the side and a platform where he could step off onto the water.

With great fanfare, he climbed the ladder, stuck his foot out over the water, finally took the step and fell right in. The audience could see him floundering around in the water through the glass wall.

And it was hilarious.

:) 

I have this feeling from the following:

Report: Anheuser-Busch Distributors Across America’s Heartland ‘Spooked’ by Backlash to Transgender Campaign

GettyImages-697222998.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Anheuser-Busch distributors across America's heartland and the South are "spooked" by public backlash to a campaign promoting...

I mean, what the hell else did they expect? That they would turn football-loving beer-drinkers into transgender fans?

That they could walk on water?

LOLOL...

:) :) :) 

Michael

Five billion dollar loss and counting.

Anheuser-Busch loses more than $5 billion in value amid Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light controversy

NYPICHPDPICT000009521339.jpg?quality=75&
NYPOST.COM

Anheuser-Busch stock was down more than 1.5% on Wednesday.

Dayaamm!

I wonder how the woke idiot who did this campaign, Alissa Heinerscheid, didn't see this coming. She openly said she wanted to get away from the "fratty" image for the beer. But here she is back in college at a Harvard social club drinking out of a condom, or drinking and blowing up condoms, or something.

Incidentally, I found the Daily Mail link.

69762023-0-image-a-34_1681331509125.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Alissa Heinerscheid, vice president of marketing for Budweiser, is seen in a series of leaked photos from 2005 at a Harvard social club event...

I'm reminded of this quote by Ayn Rand in “The Objectivist Ethics”:

The irrational is the impossible; it is that which contradicts the facts of reality; facts cannot be altered by a wish, but they can destroy the wisher.

You want irrational? How about this? Take a multi billion-dollar beer company whose target customer is from the heartland and switch marketing to a transgender to sell them the beer.

It can get worse, I suppose. Maybe someone will argue the fiasco fizzle has something to do with racism...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a guy I never heard of on American Thinker comparing the Bud Lite debacle to The Gallant Gallstone by Lois Cook in The Fountainhead.

How Ayn Rand Predicted Dylan Mulvaney
By John F. Di Leo

All these companies joined the bandwagon together, practically overnight, without waiting for any other campaign’s results.

These businesses were sold on this young man as a concept, before there was any data available to objectively demonstrate that it would be a good marketing decision for them.

This just doesn’t happen. This never happens.  While I am not an expert in the history of advertising, Gentle Reader, I am certain that this has not happened before.

All of a sudden, this skinny young man in a dress, looking like a Halloween party Audrey Hepburn impersonator, is popping up everywhere, like the Gallant Gallstone… and for exactly the same reason.

. . .

We can see this one.  Dylan Mulvaney is in our face.  What else are they doing, what else are these plants talking our struggling American business community into doing, that we haven’t heard about yet?

The real world’s Ellsworth Toohey may be a single person, or a group, or a movement, but what we now know for certain is that in some way, he is real, and just as powerful and malevolent as Ayn Rand imagined him.

I like this guy.

Er...

I mean John F. Di Leo.

Not Dylan Mulvaney...

LOL...

Good God...

Michael

• Upvote 1

It just got worse.

Do They Have Any Fans Left? ‘Extinct’ Bud Light Now Facing Second Boycott, But from Leftists This Time

bud-light-1200x630.webp
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Bud Light is facing a new wave of criticism, but not from conservatives this time. Now the beer brand has apparently upset the LGBT crowd.

The left is pissed because Anheuser-Busch tried to do damage control. So the left is boycotting Bud Light.

What's the lesson in all this?

Easy.

A brewery should sell beer, not gender.

Anheuser-Busch is one of the largest beer sellers in the world. But it really sucks at selling gender.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It just got worse.

Do They Have Any Fans Left? ‘Extinct’ Bud Light Now Facing Second Boycott, But from Leftists This Time

bud-light-1200x630.webp
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Bud Light is facing a new wave of criticism, but not from conservatives this time. Now the beer brand has apparently upset the LGBT crowd.

The left is pissed because Anheuser-Busch tried to do damage control. So the left is boycotting Bud Light.

What's the lesson in all this?

Easy.

A brewery should sell beer, not gender.

Anheuser-Busch is one of the largest beer sellers in the world. But it really sucks at selling gender.

Michael

Back in day clothing and toy companies got smart (tricksy?) when they realized they could reduce hand-me downs between boys and girls in the same family of they started selling the idea of "genderified" clothing or toys which previously were non-gendered... pink or blue of practically the same items would be sold rather than a single white one... they sold more stuff as a result... now they didnt resort to divisiveness and insults, they expanded their product lines "for" consumers... heh

Ina similar vein Anheuser-Busch could have left Bud Light alone as a "nontribal let the people drink it" beer, and started a new set of Tribal brands of beer... maybe with minimal changes to the recipe to reduce any additional manufacturing costs... specifically LGBTQ or Black or Female or whatever LEFTist segregated grouping they wanted... of course non-tribalists would stay away from such brands while tribalists could go and proudly consume them... there would a little backlash at AB doing this at all, but no where NEARLY as bad as the level of backlash that comes from insulting your existing customers and why they love the brands.  Tell your customers we don't need you and we don't want you to buy our products... and they should and will literally walk away.. and we have the evidence now.

Soooooo stupid.

S,

Also there is a third party that should ALWAYS be mentioned these days until the problem goes away.

The only reason the crash-and-burn Bud Light campaign existed at all was that Anheuser-Busch had to upgrade it's ESG score at the World Economic Forum--or whatever bullshit organization they are using to implement ESG and "stakeholder capitalism" at companies.

If a company does not do that, they are excluded from an elite club and elitist opportunities dry up, including access to government monies, large bank loans, crony contracts for large orders, and so on.

In large companies. the WEF is the silent party in the product and consumer relationship right now. In the Aristocracy of Pull companies, it's a profitable partner. In companies that make a large portion of their money from selling goods and services to everyday people, it's like the guy who spits into a wine barrel and spoils the entire product, then demands everybody admit his spit is not a spoiling agent for wine. 

Michael

• Like 1

Just in case anyone is losing sleep at night in solidarity and worrying about this, I think Dylan Mulvaney will overcome his grief, travails and oppression. I think he will end up pretty much like he started.

Dylan Mulvaney admits to 'having trouble sleeping' since Bud Light backlash erupted - and wonders 'what the psychological effects of being called a man thousands of times a day' will be

70841983-0-image-a-9_1683762270046.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Dylan Mulvaney said she has been having trouble sleeping since the Bud Light partnership and questioned the effects of being called a man thousand of times a day.

I had to post this because I worry about those who cannot sleep.

There, there. It's going to be all right...

Michael

Here's a video that looks like it has nothing to do with this thread.

But wait until the end.

YdCnG5E-MTY_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Greg Kelly comments on the post-political career of Paul Ryan, the special treatment and perks handed to members of Congress and more on NEWSMAX's Greg Kelly Reports. Watch NEWSMAX, an independent...

I'll go ahead and do a spoiler.

The Paul Ryan part ain't worth seeing. Who cares about Paul Ryan? He's a total sell-out--even to Ayn Rand for those who remember. He sold Ayn for Mitch and did it in a heartbeat.

(Here's an interesting idea for an article one day. What and who has Paul Ryan not sold out? :) )

OK, OK... the spoiler, right?

Here goes...

The eagle graphic used in the 2020 Trump and Biden presidential debates was from the Anheuser Busch logo.

But watch the video if you want to see it. For those without patience to wade through the unimportant stuff, it's at the end.

We... I mean... Ah hell. I'll show you.

Here you go.

image.png

Yup. Right there between Trump and Biden during the 2020 presidential debates was the eagle from the Anheuser Busch logo.

image.png

Not exact, but really, really close.

Why is this?

Anheuser Busch sponsors the Presidential Debate Commission.

It has for years.

Ya' think that company is political? Hmmm?...

That connection is probably how they got suckered into doing such jarring transgender woke propaganda for the Impostor Administration now trying and failing to run the country.

At least Anheuser Busch got what it deserved for schmoozing up to corrupt politicians while shitting all over its own customers.

This was an attempt at cultural misappropriation in the purest sense of the word.

You can't make this stuff up.

Michael

It is also, I think, an example of what Lindsay speaks to when he describes the fact of the esoteric religions that exist in plain sight without being seen , at least until one can see it. 

Didn’t Marx say capitalism is a necessary first step or mechanism that will eventually lead to a stateless utopia? Big beer got big enough that its purpose can now serve a higher order.

Anheuser Busch is hurting, but it will not do what its customers want it to do, which is say, "Sorry. We screwed up. We won't do it again."

The following is what they do instead (meaning, the dog ate my homework :) ). This is a distributor, but the brewer is doing the same shit:

"Not Our Beliefs" - Bud Light Distributor Sends Out Public Plea to Bring Back Customers

2023-05-21_13-10-57.jpg?itok=y5jHNXRw
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Well, at least they are keeping in good with the woke crowd so their ESG score should not be affected.

Oh, wait...

Anheuser-Busch loses its 100% LGBTQ+ rating over its Bud Light debacle - as Ted Cruz announces probe into whether the paid partnership broke guidelines and advertised alcohol to the underage

71244759-0-image-a-47_1684704260323.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The country's largest LGBTQ+ rights group suspended its equality and inclusion rating for Bud Light over its poor handling of the Dylan Mulvaney backlash.

At least they can try a new approach.

From Babylon Bee:

To Win Back Old Customer Base, Bud Light Adds Mullets To Cans

646666f7b7431646666f7b7432.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

ST LOUIS, MO — Anheuser-Busch, the company that makes Bud Light, has suffered weeks of stagnant sales following a simple marketing campaign celebrating breathtaking female woman Dylan Mulvaney...

image.png

LOL...

The shades, the shades...

:) :) :) 

Michael

It's Bud Light time for Target. And Target chose this.

Before I show you the tale of headlines and embeds, I have a thought.

I believe this is a case where the very existence of the Internet is keeping the American "sense of life" (to use Ayn Rand's term) alive when the onslaught from the top-down Predator Class is unleashed on them, especially when the skids of those elitist assholes are greased with ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to ram transgender and satanism propaganda down average people's gullets like geese being force-fed with a ramrod to improve foie gras.

The pain and suffering Target is now experiencing makes me optimistic.

The Predator Class needs a lot more than ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to change American "sense of life" in such a drastic way. 

Now for the tale of headlines and embeds.

First the problem.

Target Under Fire for Selling Clothing Made By Creepy Satanic Transgender Designer That Promotes Drugs and Violence

Untitled-design-32-2-1200x630.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Target was already facing calls for a boycott over “tuck-friendly” bathing suits and chest binders for “transgender” children, and now it has been revealed that they are selling clothing items from a creepy...

The backlash was so swift and voluminous, Target did an immediate half-assed attempt at damage control. Wanna bet that no top brass at Target wanted to lose their cut of that ONE TRILLION DOLLARS? :) 

Target CEO defends Pride display adjustments while vowing LGBTQ support: 'This has been a very hard day'

TargetCEO.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Target boss Brian Cornell thanked his staff in a letter defending the company's handling of the store's Pride collection while expressing solidarity with the LGBTQ community.

Half-assed didn't work. The backlash got worse. The following example is just a speck of dust on a flea on a polar bear chilling on a gigantic iceberg. :) 

Money talks, bullshit walks.

And

Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing

newspress-collage-27191413-1684957974055
NYPOST.COM

Since the controversy erupted a week ago, Target's stock has fallen by some 11% while its market capitalization has shrunk by some $6.4 billion.

I don't think there is any way Target is going to live down Alex Stein's mockery.

And there's this (Bo Snerdley was Rush Limbaugh's top assistant for years):

Oh wait!

That's Wallmart, not Target!

The real show is how many major companies that cater to average people are still going to cripple their brands and revenues so they can get a slice of that ONE TRILLION DOLLARS and sit at the World Economic Forum table with the big guys because they got high ESG scores for committing this market suicide...

We can call this show The Progeny of Bud Light.

Michael

It seems like the same strategy oligarchs of the developed nations deploy against un or under developed countries, where they ‘convinced’ them to take loans from multinational financial institutions to build out their infrastructure. They end up with insurmountable debt repayment and all the improvement contracts which are ultimate funded by the wealth creating middle class citizens of the developed nations get funneled to the oligarchs’ corporations and their cronies.

Maybe Target will get rolled up into Amazon, eventually.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Finally some winning for the good guys starts in this trillion dollar culture propaganda war.

Target caved.

I admit, I do have it in for groomers and brainwashers and the medical industrial complex. But I have nothing against the actual people who have adopted, and live, different lifestyles. So here's a question to them, not to the manipulators.

How would they like it if backwater fundamentalist Christians, or worse, radical Wahabi Muslims, cobbled together a trillion dollars to promote their version of religion at all the main places these people frequent? 

Here's an example. Take any popular gay (or diversity-oriented) show and add a lot of commercials and product placement in it to repent and give your life over to Christ, or to submit to Allah and Muhammad's message, pbuh.

A trillion dollars buys a lot of shit.

So it's good--no, it's great--to let the asshole corporations who suck the ass of the World Economic Forum know that they need customers, not overlords, to stay in business. And it's good to see customers starting to win against a trillion dollar deception.

Michael

EDIT: There's this, too.

• Smile 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

they need customers, not overlords

I never thought to hear such a thing stated in earnest, let alone ever to live in a time when it needed to be said, nor in my wildest dreams thought I would smile so much as so simple and obvious a statement. 

chuckling and smiling,

SL

"They" are weaning the herds off of the idea of stores and to accept instead 'the' store.

Generating political/partisan/ideological divides is a useful technique. Don't worry it's all safe and effective.

• 8 months later...

I was personally blamed for the slave trade by a Target employee once. During the time of social distancing, masks, and plexiglass, he approached the till to help my cashier and I stepped back to give him space. As I took that one step, he said "Yeah I'm scared of you too, 400 years." I asked what that means. He said you know what it means. I said "I wasn't there and neither were you." He said "Oh yes I was." I said well you age very well.

It was a clear episode of hateful racial animus from an employee to a customer, out of nowhere, and I haven't gone back since then.