Political views of Dr. peikoff of ARI versus mine

Reason Man

I sent FB-Friend request to MSK when his name appeared on my wall so as to invite him / this group to a set of FB-Posts with interesting titles as described below:

I live near Mumbai, India. My life was destroyed beyond redemption / recovery because of extreme fanatic orthodox Hindu upbringing in a family believing in male ego to be evil and female as embodiment of good (Hinduism is too complex; this is one of the variations / branches). Not all Hindus following this line take this view as seriously as in my family – to convey their religion very briefly, it was satisfied only if males born in the family were impotentized except for producing the next generation; females became superior / virtuous when compared with such males. This is not so shocking if one considers that many religions preached child sacrifice as act of virtue, 1000 year Dark Ages were based on Original Sin etc; (in our case Original Sin was limited to male child).

Same old story happened: a chance reading of “the novels” WTL, TFH, AS etc led to what I call as miracle – the irredeemable me became a human being, even if not ideal.

Philosophy was not my line, but my fanatic upbringing, destruction of mind to the extent of inability to live, the continued pursuance to not let me escape from “their religion” VERSUS impact of Ayn Rand, would not allow me to live without jotting down my experiences / thoughts. The FB-Posts I am talking about are a product of this conflict. My training in philosophy is limited ONLY to AR’s novels and non-fiction books available in India like Virtue of Self…, Capitalism, Anti-Industrial etc. Nowadays other material is available on the net, but I am not interested because I came to some other conclusion: That including O’ism, Austrian Economists, Libertarians, Conservatives, all American philosophies promoting individual rights, capitalism – i.e. original American philosophy of the Founding Fathers – have failed to make any difference to America’s unstoppable slide to abyss and there are reasons for them to fail which they have not dealt with, because they have not even discovered the reasons. THIS IS SEEN ELOQUENTLY IN MY LAST FB-POST WHERE I COMPARE MY POLITICAL VIEWS WITH THOSE OF DR. PEIKOFF OF ARI.

My FB link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000921224448

FB-Post no 51 is pinned, you will see it immediately; for others, you will have to scroll down as per the dates given – FB maintains them in Last In At The Top manner, so difficult to access.     MAY AVOID POST NOS 53 AND 54 WHICH ARE INDIA SPECIFIC.

POST Nos 51 to 54        DATED 10Oct2022        OP: US EXPANSIONISM, THE EVIL ROLE OF THE UN, AND THE NECESSITY FOR INDIA TO CHANGE

Will the UN World-Government destroy civilization?

POST No 55        DATED 11Dec2022        OP: CHALLENGES TO POTUS (AND TO ALL AMERICANS)

POST No 56        DATED 11Dec2022        OP: PRESENT-DAY CHRISTIANITY – LOCKE - AYN RAND - VON MISES WILL NOT SAVE AMERICA

MODIFYING CHRISTIANITY ON LINES OF MY BOOK WILL SAVE

FB-Post no 57

HI-FI COMMENTS ON MY FB-POSTS 51 to 56            AND                   COMMENTS ON COMMENTS

partial review of Dr. peikoff’s political views versus mine

• Like 1

You are what you are in your brain. But your “self” is certainly influenced by your body type, shape, sex, and chemistry. Your brain is influenced by upbringing and the predominant culture you have experienced like growing up in a small place or a city. TV and radio, social media, also determine what our current state of being is. And big influences can come from what you read, and how you were influenced by Ayn Rand, as with many of us here. Welcome. Become what you want to be.      

6 hours ago, Reason Man said:

My FB link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000921224448

FB-Post no 51 is pinned, you will see it immediately;

I liked reading your OL post here, the first time and the second time. We are worlds away, but some words help move toward good moods. Hope you wake up cracking like that every day.

It's hard to push against a seemingly immovable mass, but. 

My ancestrals back a scant hundred years were dark and brooding, extremely hidden fjord Norwegian, who found an even starker forest inlet at Bella Coola.

Closest counterpart in 2023, would have to be that scream of a TV show, "The Truth Will Out." Norwegians do not always show a grim face to the world, or greet each curtly or with disdain. They will not feed you dinner if you linger, yes, but neither do the Swedes, also dour and prone to axe murdering.

My clan was Enwright down the male line and Norwegian Depression down the maternal mitochondrial.

That means yes, all you Enwright lot will be bald like every uncle. 

I am half-joking about the Norwegian heritage. Most Norwegians I know are your basic convivial, temperate Hosehead Canuck. Prone to screaming at hockey games and drinking Molson.

On the other hand, there are senseless, brutal, shocking and mystifying murders in every locale on this old blue Earth. 

For a scream of an introduction to the Mirth of WSS, be content to not understand half of this on first watch ...

-msedge_uPzRoiXNtu.gif