Atlas Shrugs in Kenly, NC

Atlas Shrugs in Kenly, NC

The entire police department resigned in a small town called Kenly, NC. 

They did this over their new boss, Justine Jones, a Town Manager who took office at the beginning of June. 

North Carolina town to be without full-time police after all officers resign

Kenly-Police.jpeg?w=1280
THEHILL.COM

“I’ve seen resignations from politicians and the mayors and the council members. I have seen employees resign,” said the town attorney. “I’ve never seen a resignation where it’s an enti…

The reason they gave was "hostile work environment" and nobody is saying anything else. I imagine the general feeling is: Who the hell needs a lawfare attack on top of the mess? That means mum's the word.

I looked around and here's what I came up with. I'm just going to go off the top of my head from what I read, so I might be a bit off. But I think I nailed the gist just fine.

Justine Jones is a middle aged black lady who looks like a political insider with the machine driving the Biden administration. She sued one place she worked in South Carolina for discrimination and some other stuff like that. In other words, my impression is that she is woke, very BLM friendly, and approaches her job from the mindset of the grievance industry.

I even find it plausible she was in full "defund the police mode" as she was interacting with the local cops under her.

So they quit. The police walked out on her. No more sanction of the victim from them.

Petty tyrants in a teacup no more...

And I bet most of the cops have never read Ayn Rand. They just refuse to live under an irrational philosophy in their work.

If ever people were ready to read Rand, these cops sure are.

And if they do, they will see that Rand was writing about them.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1