Globalism Rising

Globalism Rising

God knows when I am going to be able to see these videos and the inevitable fall out from them, but I will make time. That is why I am starting a thread about this project.

Michelle Bachman is doing an anti-globalism project (anti-authoritarianism actually) through Regent University where she is Dean.

Globalism Rising - Authoritarianism and the Demise of Civil Liberties

michelle-bachmann-globalism.jpg
WWW.REGENT.EDU

Throughout the world, individual liberties and freedom are being lost as authoritarianism rises. Learn what's at stake and how to defend representative democracy

As with everything Michelle touches, there is an element of Christianity involved. But I don't think it will create religion-like distortions owing to the kinds of people giving talks: the Hoft brothers from The Gateway Pundit, Rand Paul, and others of that caliber. Well... there is a talk by a "biblical prophecy expert." :) But hopefully, most of the religion will be centered there. And if that bothers you, you can skip that lecture. (I won't. I want to see what these people think.)

The important point is that these events tend to get their historical facts correct for the most part. So they are great overviews for people who don't have time to plow through a lot of history books and articles. Do you want a history and overview of globalism and the ensuing authoritarianism that is now causing all the trouble in the world? This is a good place to start. At the very least, it will not be boring.

Also, it doesn't matter if you believe. Realize that this event will be seen by gobs and gobs of voters, many of whom do believe. If you want to take the pulse of what people in this major political wing think and do, here is a much better place than CNN.

:) 

Enjoy.

I am pretty sure I will.

And I expect there to be a lot more when this is over.

Michael

Another article with links.

jim-hoft-joe-michele-bachman-leo-hohmann
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Throughout the world, individual liberties and freedom are being lost as authoritarianism rises. Learn what’s at stake and how to live in these unprecedented times. Today, March 29, Hon. Michele Bachmann...

Michael