Straight Outta Shrugged: National Association of Realtors Goes Full-Woke™

A Big Move to Ban Realtor 'Hate Speech.' At Work. Anywhere. 24/7.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/01/08/realtor_groups_big_move_to_ban_sales-agent_hate_speech_in_private_247_126671.html

"Under the new policy, real estate agents who insult, threaten[,] or harass people based on race, sex, or other legally protected characteristics can be investigated, fined or expelled."

How long until Realtors are forbidden to list the property of or sell property to Teh White Supremacists™, Teh Misogynists™, and other Oppressors™?

40 minutes ago, Brad Anderson said:

A Big Move to Ban Realtor 'Hate Speech.' At Work. Anywhere. 24/7.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/01/08/realtor_groups_big_move_to_ban_sales-agent_hate_speech_in_private_247_126671.html

"Under the new policy, real estate agents who insult, threaten[,] or harass people based on race, sex, or other legally protected characteristics can be investigated, fined or expelled."

How long until Realtors are forbidden to list the property of or sell property to Teh White Supremacists™, Teh Misogynists™, and other Oppressors™?

Ah, I remember the day my son was instructed, for his own good, on his use of FB. He was smart enough not to ask, "you mean you don't want me to insult threaten or harass people?" It wasn't as if I was threatening to take away an allowance. ha ha

There was a photo right of Animal House, he was so proud of, hugging a toilet with a sh3t eating grin. He said no harm, no foul, right? The world is a toilet. 

3 hours ago, Brad Anderson said:

The new AOC inspired law will make them wear a tattooed, scarlet letter on their foreheads. joke.

• Upvote 1