Politics

Kat

Anybody:

Politicians are good for lampooning...anyone you would care to see roasted, let me know. :devil:

HILLARY!

Ted Kennedy.

Chuck Schumer.

Michael Bloomberg.

Eliot Spitzer.

Jesse Jackson.

John Kerry.

Nancy Pelosi.

Dianne Feinstein.

:angry:

Judith

Edited by Judith

Donald Rumsfeld.

John McCain, the giant sellout.

Someone already mentioned Hillary. How about Condaleezza Rice?

Hugo Chavez

Fidel Castro

Che Guevara

Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador

Che Guevara: Oh, that’s most definite. These pissy teens or twenty-something left-wings punks who wear t-shirts of this monstrous shit like he’s some lovely pop star irks me. You see it all over the place! What the hell is that? He is a definite target for satire and derision.

• 1 month later...

It's unbelievable, these kids walking around with Mao and Guevera on their shirts. I live in a rich white suburb, just to clear that up, these people act like they would still be living this lifestyle if those people were in charge.

Ideas for caricatures?

Average teenage girl (the dumb ones), neo-hippy (the ones who pretend they're not hippies), and environmental activists.

Edited by Danneskjold

It's unbelievable, these kids walking around with Mao and Guevera on their shirts. I live in a rich white suburb, just to clear that up, these people act like they would still be living this lifestyle if those people were in charge.

Ideas for caricatures?

Average teenage girl (the dumb ones), neo-hippy (the ones who pretend they're not hippies), and environmental activists.

They are walking caricatures already.