I Love Copper!

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I remember when Trump entered office he said we will not be addressing the debt. I wonder what he will prioritize in the budget for 2021 and onwards?  

Tucker Carlson said tonight: “America’s cities are collapsing before our eyes . . . .” Well said Tucker, and the state’s governors who those cities are in, want federal handouts to bail out their poorly run, bankrupt territories. They want decently run states and America's producing class to subsidize them. Peter

It's amazing they even allow Tucker to stay on air.  

It is difficult to have to say to our children and grandchildren that we have failed them.  

All we can do anymore is wait and see what happens.  And prepare.

15 hours ago, Peter said:

I remember when Trump entered office he said we will not be addressing the debt. I wonder what he will prioritize in the budget for 2021 and onwards?  

Tucker Carlson said tonight: “America’s cities are collapsing before our eyes . . . .” Well said Tucker, and the state’s governors who those cities are in, want federal handouts to bail out their poorly run, bankrupt territories. They want decently run states and America's producing class to subsidize them. Peter

Here I've found more of Ivanka & Kushner's fiscal pla... er...  um... I meant, Donald J. Drumpf's fiscal plan for Amerika in 2020 and 2021 and beyond.  Summarized right here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/X08046cgPr0/

I know, Drumpf is playing 4, 268D chess with the Deep State and other enemies of mankind, waiting for his second term... when he's really gonna take off the gloves.  Oh, yes, and QAnon is calling the shots from behind the scenes, saying the things Trump can't say out loud and keeping us informed like real insiders.

Lulzerskates.

Groovy.  Meantime I'm stocking up on .22, .223, food, copper, medical supplies, and still working lots of overtime up here in Governor Noem's beautiful South Dakota.  I've written her a nice letter as of late, begging her to secede from the Union.  Got high hopes for that request.  I"ve asked her to name our new republic up here in the northland, "Little Siberia"  That ought to keep you homeless riff-raffers outta here.

Just now, Peter said:

You are naughty. Very naughty. I never liked the Drumpf nickname. I am cancelling your subscription to Numismatics Magazine.

Thanks.  Yer awesome.  

With all due respect to Trump, I love the way he's kicking the crap out of China and not letting them catch their breath.  That's just plain fun to watch.  The Beijingers will now loot and subjugate the Hong Kongers for all they're worth.  That will help Beijing a little.  But with Trump now putting the squeeze on Hong Kong, too, Bejing will keep looking for ways to kick US off the world throne and rot what's left of our brains with lead paint products, cheap, exploding dumbphone batteries and fentanyl.  

Man, I loved Hong Kong.  What an exciting place.  I used to go there often when I lived in Asia.  I would camp out near the airport, and take the bus to Tung Chung, sit in the coffee shops, write and watch the world go by.  Goodbye, Old Friend.  

Gotta run! Governor Noem's calling!