I just want Competition

atlashead

even if we're not REALLY competing, I want to go to a bazaar where everyone is selling art, ideas, inventions, scientific knowledge.  I think I don't ever want to collaborate unless it's a cumbersome project.  I got my plug today and now all my work's set up for many months to come; it doesn't make me sad, it's fear of pleasure-like Dominique except inverted.  Like I was working and I knew I could finish my goal if my life depended on it but it was like fizzled out ehh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 4:38 AM, Brant Gaede said:

Instead of competing you might experiment with contributing.

--Brant

Totally agree, Brant. I think in our days contributing and helping each other is something we take for granted. In our case, we need dedicated, hardworking and humanitarian people rather than a strong competition. What shows the true value of a piece of art: it's price and market volume or the aesthetics? The problem about our generation is we have the technology we need for everything but we don't have the mentality to use it in the right way. People still prefer a better car, more money, a property in Greece, plastic surgery over science, art and technology. I think we need a radical change in our lives.