A Thought About Manmade Climate Change

I have thought a lot about manmade climate change. Too much, really.

I understand the manmade climate change grifters--all that government money and power is tempting for the morally weak.

I understand less the manmade climate change true believers, but I'm getting there. These are mostly religious fanatics on a crusade and following a different god .

But for as ridiculous as I have found them all, I never thought they were capable of following.

Wanna see?

Here we go...

I stand in awe.

Eco-friendly tanks and vegan hand grenades?

I mean, come on...

I want to laugh, but first I want to see if this is real.

What's worse, I think it is.

:) 

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I have thought a lot about manmade climate change. Too much, really.

I understand the manmade climate change grifters--all that government money and power is tempting for the morally weak.

I understand less the manmade climate change true believers, but I'm getting there. These are mostly religious fanatics on a crusade and following a different god .

But for as ridiculous as I have found them all, I never thought they were capable of following.

Wanna see?

Here we go...

I stand in awe.

Eco-friendly tanks and vegan hand grenades?

I mean, come on...

I want to laugh, but first I want to see if this is real.

What's worse, I think it is.

Michael

Haha... it's funny as heck but not the best deepfake.  Look closely at her mouth while she speaks.  For lack of any accepted term... its aT2 Skinpuppet.

• Smile 1

• 5 months later...

Here is all the climate science you need to know in order to detect the manmade climate change hoax.

Zero.

The issue is fear. And this issue was paid for by 3 billionaires: Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer and Hank Paulson. They funded a project to scare the crap out of everyone using manmade climate change as their pretext.

These men are not stupid, so they applied their money well and the results rippled out into the culture and caught on like a wildfire.

You can read about this story below.

DAILYSCEPTIC.ORG

Do you think that the constant catastrophising of weather and climate in science and the media has just appeared by accident? In fact, a few fanatical billionaires are bankrolling the propaganda, says Chris Morrison.

And

ROGERPIELKEJR.SUBSTACK.COM

How a few billionaires helped push climate science to the extremes

Anytime we see the government and big money allied to fear in the culture, we need to be extremely skeptical.

But there's more. I am not a big fan of well-funded science these days because I look at the funders and don't like what I see.

But wait. There's even more. We all know if you want moral integrity from a scientist when big money gets involved, go to another planet. You won't find that animal here on earth.

Maybe there's an exception here and there, but they are like a single rose growing through a crack in the floor of a broken down church in a desert tumbleweed town.

Heh. :) 

Maybe I went overboard with the metaphor, but it's better than the sewer metaphor, which represents to perfection the modern day science community when big money comes around...

Just think of all of those detailed manmade climate change discussions we lived through by people pretending to be experts.

And, in the end, the real story comes out and all these learned experts were nothing but toys of billionaires and crony government manipulators.

What dorks!

Apropos, Scott Adams said it well (which is where I got the above article from).

Three vain billionaires fucking around with public fear.

It's just that simple.

If you want to fight this and win, you do not start with the science. You have to start here: human nature to be commanded must be obeyed.

Michael