Probing the Mueller Probe and the Obama Administration

Probing the Mueller Probe and the Obama Administration

Here's a transcript and video of Rush Limbaugh today.

Limbaugh: Comey, Clapper, Others "Very, Very Nervous" Of Durham's Investigation Of Russia Probe

(Sorry, you gotta go there to see the video.)

There's a lot to say, but I just want to highlight one main point for the opening post of this thread.

I learned today from that Rush segment that Mueller let four innocent men--that he knew were innocent--languish in jail for decades in order to protect the reputation of the FBI (he didn't want people to know Whitey Bulger was an FBI informant, seeing that Bulger was continuing to commit crimes). Two of the innocent men died in jail. The other two and their families got rich from damages the state had to pay.

But a man who can do what Mueller did, keep innocents incarcerated, is the man the Dems used to take down President Trump. That he failed speaks volumes about Trump's legal squeaky-cleanliness, not to mention Mueller's depraved indifference to the pain and suffering of innocents caused by a legal abomination he was part of. 

The man who took down the obscenity of having four innocent men incarcerated and top law enforcement people like Mueller knowing about it was John Durham. This is the same John Durham that AG Bill Barr just appointed to look into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

(Did I hear a gulp somewhere? :) )

I have no doubt that when Barr, Durnham & Co. finish probing the Trump-Russian probe and some elitist assholes duly go to jail, they will look into the flawed investigations of Hillary Clinton's email misbehavior and related issues. 

Bad times coming for the Dems. Good times coming for good old fashioned American justice where nobody is above the law, not even elitists from the former Obama administration.

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mueller just made his parting shot.

He praised Barr. Said he won't testify before Congress. Said he couldn't indict Trump if he wanted to. Implied Trump committed obstruction of justice (by saying he can't prove a negative). And most important of all,

Closed the Special Counsel's Office and resigned from the Justice Department.

To me, this was a big-ass CYA statement full of competing insinuations. It's as if he said, "Trump can't be charged with anything, so he's innocent, but it's not my fault. The rules didn't let me and Trump played dirty but I can't prove it."

That way he can say to one side he didn't charge Trump with anything and can't formally blame him for anything. And he can say to the other he can't clear Trump. He's innocent, but don't count on it.

:) 

How can anybody take this jerk seriously? I almost hear him saying, "I was just following orders."

And I could see that he was pissed Trump didn't bow down before his power. Make no mistake about it, Mueller wasn't interested in right or wrong. He wanted to be obeyed. 

But he played and he lost. Now it's CYA time and beat feet outta Dodge.

Don't forget that this statement is coming out right as all the documents about the Hillary Clinton investigations are being declassified and will be released to the public shortly.

Mueller knows he's going to be roasted on all sides. I bet he's worried as all hell he left his fingerprints on a hidden corpse somewhere, metaphorically speaking.

Michael

btw - I think Mueller just made it easier on Trump's reelection campaign. Now the Dems are going to go apeshit on nothing but impeachment until 2020. And that means a landslide for Trump. All the snark will be irritating to listen to up to then, but that will make the landslide votes all the more sweet. Just like 2016.

Mueller also just killed CNN. Look here:

Muh Russians and obstruction (including all the lying) is the poison diet that has been killing CNN. The public walked away because it was too much bullshit.

Now, based on Mueller's statement, Muh Russians and obstruction are the main food CNN is going to eat and serve to its audience until CNN gets so sick it dies.

Michael

Michael wrote, “Don't forget that this is coming out right as all the documents about the Hillary Clinton investigations are being declassified and will be released to the public shortly . . . Mueller knows he's going to be roasted on all sides.”

How about The Mueller Report will make Hillary look like 1. A porpoise washed up on the beach? 2. A two week old fish kill in Florida stinking so bad it makes people gag? 3) The underside of a car after it is the third car to run over the same possum? The left wingers will never be able to lose the stink. Right?

Naw. Now the good “political guys” like Trump and Barr will need a plan in place. Will the Left divert attention, put up one of those strong car fresheners, find new fake news to attack the President’s agenda, use the news, late night comedy and SNL to make fun of the facts, or go in a completely unexpected direction? Fill in the blank. I think Trump should use his lawyers and investigators to -     

Michael wrote: Now, based on Mueller's statement, Muh Russians and obstruction is all the food (they?) are going to eat until they get so sick they die. end quote

What a kind thought! That sentiment is full of *justice.* I really wish Fox would create a late night antidote to Saturday Night Live, maybe with someone like Drew Carey in charge, Dennis Miller writing and performing, and Ann Coulter giving everyone something and someone to hate. Peter

Rush Limbaugh opinion. Was it an attempted coup? They used informants, FBI investigators and Mueller and his team, to go after the President, knowing the Steele report was a lie. The left was hoping Mueller would go rogue. If Lil Kim had gone on the air to say he was destroying all his nukes, the major networks would not have broken into the Mueller press conference to report it. If the left wants to continue the tarnishing how can they ignore the facts? Innocent and not guilty are two different things. You did it Trump but we just can’t prove it!   

Now here is a thought of mine. What emotions are the “Never Trumpers” feeling now? Anger, outrage at Mueller, or deep, deep, sadness? Is Mueller “above” their desire for revenge? Fox is reporting, “New calls for impeachment.” So, that means they will look even stupider but they will continue to agitate “for the cause.”  

edit. More Rush filtered through my brain. Mueller took no questions because reporters might bring up what he ignored about ALL the Lefties in the report. If Mueller by law, can’t indict a sitting president, then why did he imply he might charge the president if NOT for those guidelines? So what crimes did Hillary commit? A bunch of very real crimes, but they exonerate her because she didn’t mean to do them. Trump IS innocent but because he tried to blow the false claims off then he is guilty of being naughty. Intent is all that matters. Mueller has done everything he can to hint that there were Presidential crimes committed. It’s up to youse guys to find those crimes. The report was never fair. It was always about the innuendo, not the facts which exonerate the President. So who is lying Mueller or Barr? Mueller.   

42 minutes ago, Peter said:

What emotions are the “Never Trumpers” feeling now?

Well, there's this, too:

Man sets himself on fire and is seen engulfed in flames near the White House

From the article:

The incident comes just hours after Special Counsel Robert Mueller told the country in a dramatic statement that it was 'not an option' for his office to have charged President Trump with an obstruction crime and that it would be 'inappropriate' for him to speak further about his probe of Russian election interference.

Believe me, you do not want to assimilate any part of this emotional palatte.

These idiots are crazy for real.

Michael

Yuk. I remember the Buddists in Viet Nam doing that. Gross. Stupid. Pointless. Yes, people will remember the incident but since they won't know why they "really" did it, it makes no sense. Hurting yourself to get attention, Bucky? Why not just bite your arm? 

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Closed the Special Counsel's Office and resigned from the Justice Department.

Mueller did that today.

So here's the happy thought of the day.

Mueller is a friend of a lot of dirty cops. In some cases, it is said best friends.

Mueller is no longer in the Justice Department.

John Durham is an expert in dirty cops and busting them is all he does.

Durham recently came on board at the Justice Department.

Michael

Notes. From Wikipedia. This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the United States Government. The 1999 impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton, Chief Justice William Rehnquist presiding.

Impeachment in the United States is the process by which the lower house of a legislature brings charges against a civil officer of government for crimes alleged to have been committed, analogous to the bringing of an indictment by a grand jury. At the federal level, this is at the discretion of the House of Representatives. Most impeachments have concerned alleged crimes committed while in office, though there have been a few cases in which officials have been impeached and subsequently convicted for crimes committed prior to taking office. The impeached official remains in office until a trial is held. That trial, and their removal from office if convicted, is separate from the act of impeachment itself. Analogous to a trial before a judge and jury, these proceedings are (where the legislature is bicameral) conducted by upper house of the legislature, which at the federal level is the Senate.

At the federal level, Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 of the Constitution grants to the House of Representatives "the sole power of impeachment", and Article I, Section 3, Clause 6 grants to the Senate "the sole Power to try all Impeachments". In considering articles of impeachment, the House is obligated to base any charges on the constitutional standards specified in Article II, Section 4: "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Impeachment can also occur at the state level. Each state's legislature can impeach state officials, including the governor, in accordance with their respective state constitution.

Impeachment Clause Law and Legal Definition/ Impeachment clause in the U.S. Constitution empowers the House of Representatives to remove the President, Vice-President or other civil officers of the U.S. from their office for committing offences like treason, bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors. However, the power to try all impeach is granted to the U.S. Senate. This clause is referred under USCS Const. Art. II, § 4. The provision is read as:

“The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors”.

From Justia Impeachable Offenses. SECTION 4. The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Annotations. The Convention came to its choice of words describing the grounds for impeachment after much deliberation, but the phrasing derived directly from the English practice. On June 2, 1787, the framers adopted a provision that the executive should “be removable on impeachment & conviction of mal-practice or neglect of duty.” The Committee of Detail reported as grounds “Treason (or) Bribery or Corruption.” And the Committee of Eleven reduced the phrase to “Treason, or bribery.” On September 8, Mason objected to this limitation, observing that the term did not encompass all the conduct that should be grounds for removal; he therefore proposed to add “or maladministration” following “bribery.” Upon Madison’s objection that “o vague a term will be equivalent to a tenure during pleasure of the Senate,” Mason suggested “other high crimes & misdemeanors,” which was adopted without further recorded debate.

The phrase “high crimes and misdemeanors” in the context of impeachments has an ancient English history, first turning up in the impeachment of the Earl of Suffolk in 1388. Treason is defined in the Constitution. Bribery is not, but it had a clear common law meaning and is now well covered by statute. “High crimes and misdemeanors,” however, is an undefined and indefinite phrase, which, in England, had comprehended conduct not constituting indictable offenses. Use of the word “other” to link “high crimes and misdemeanors” with “treason” and “bribery” is arguably indicative of the types and seriousness of conduct encompassed by “high crimes and misdemeanors.” Similarly, the word “high” apparently carried with it a restrictive meaning.

Debate prior to adoption of the phrase and comments thereafter in the ratifying conventions were to the effect that the President (all the debate was in terms of the President) should be removable by impeachment for commissions or omissions in office which were not criminally cognizable. And in the First Congress’s “removal” debate, Madison maintained that the wanton dismissal of meritorious officers would be an act of maladministration which would render the President subject to impeachment. Other comments, especially in the ratifying conventions, tend toward a limitation of the term to criminal, perhaps gross criminal, behavior. The scope of the power has been the subject of continuing debate. 

Those democrat buzzards talk like they have all had a few beers. They are belligerent, mean, and spoiling for a brawl. We need to fight back. We need to fight fire with fire.      

Are the Democrats getting serious about impeachment? Perhaps it is time for the President to “get serious” too. PDQ. For those of you in Yorba Linda “PDQ” means pretty damn quick. I am getting sick of Pelosi and company. Their obstruction is going on and on. They are hurting America. If there are crimes committed by Democrats in The Mueller Report the Justice Department should indict them.

Sure Obama had his critics and lampooners when he was running for his first term. Where was his family from? Was it Borneo, Indonesia, or Africa? Was he a cannibal? Was he even an American?  But remember how nice the Republicans were during the 8 years of the Obama Administration? Of course there was the usual political discord, but it was with the gloves on.

It was NOTHING like the first three years of the Trump Administration. They hate Trump for his success. They hate Trump like they hated the Vietnam War. They are beginning an era of Lethal Politics, which may carry on during President Trump’s second term in office.

Consider what tactics may be needed in 2020. And then, until the end of President Trump’s second term.  Peter

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I saw where Mueller is about to be interrogated by Congress. Peter

From: BBfromM To: atlantis Subject: Re: ATL: Memories from "Crocodile Dundee" Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 02:08:50 EST, Bill Dwyer wrote: << Debbie, the letter about Hanoi Jane is an urban legend. >>

Bill, why do you assume this? Perhaps it is the comment on the letter that is the legend. The original letter about Fonda fits perfectly with the facts that both writers describe. In any event, I agree with the writers that she was guilty of treason. And that Clinton was, too, for starting a war in order to make the public forget about Monica. And for supplying China with weapons that may yet destroy us. It's hard to see who is worse. The only difference is that, as President, Clinton had the chance to do more harm than Fonda had. Barbara

• 2 weeks later...

Today Mueller is in front of the House and in front of the entire world.

This is what it looks like. And that's just one such moment out of a lot.

Man, are the Dems having a bad day.

Now they are going to go around saying the only reason Mueller didn't nail Trump is because Mueller is incompetent. I hope Nadler has a bottle of Milk of Magnesia handy. He's gonna need it. He's probably been sucking on one already.

Michael

Some gems in a bouquet of today:

And this (which, I agree with Axelrod, is very, very painful if one is a Democrat):

And this, Mueller tells Gohmert that he didn't know Strzok hated Trump when he assigned him to the investigation:

As the saying goes, "Yeah, right..." :)

And this, probably the most devastating clip of the hearing:

And this as punctuation, enough for now. :)

Michael

Now it's all over.

If you go to leftie sites that are still trying to make "muh Russians" work through Mueller, you only get one message:

Blonde man bad!

Er...

Oops...

That's the English dude, Boris. (Note: He's not Russian even though his name is Boris. :) )

I meant:

Orange man bad!

As to Drudge (the image is a clickable link going to the same place as it does on Drudge):

image.png

As for me, I hear Nadler and Schiff are so pissed, they are going to subpoena Avenatti and try to run Stormy again. :) 

(For the literal-minded, that's just a quip. :) )

Michael