Roger Stoned?

caroljane

How weird does he appear  with his peace signs? He looks  like the love child of Nixon and Ichabod Crane.

I think his strategy is right though. He can easily drag out the legal process for another 2 years and then comrade Trump will pardon him.

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

How weird does he appear  with his peace signs? He looks  like the love child of Nixon and Ichabod Crane.

I think his strategy is right though. He can easily drag out the legal process for another 2 years and then comrade Trump will pardon him.

If you knew you what you were talking about your remarks would be vicious.

--Brant

instead of trite

12 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

If you knew you what you were talking about your remarks would be vicious.

--Brant

instead of trite

Nonsense Brant, and you know it. I am talking about appearances, which I know about, and suppositions which everyone knows  about, and in a manner which may be uncongenial to you but is not, in fact, trite. Literally speaking. Literallyl and  figuratively, literate and semi-literate, you used to know about. What happened?

Just now, caroljane said:

Nonsense Brant, and you know it. I am talking about appearances, which I know about, and suppositions which everyone knows  about, and in a manner which may be uncongenial to you but is not, in fact, trite. Literally speaking. Literally and  figuratively, literate and semi-literate, you used to know about. What happened?

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

Nonsense Brant, and you know it. I am talking about appearances, which I know about, and suppositions which everyone knows  about, and in a manner which may be uncongenial to you but is not, in fact, trite. Literally speaking. Literallyl and  figuratively, literate and semi-literate, you used to know about. What happened?

Do you have any idea what it costs financially and psychically for a criminally indicted anyone to have to fight the Federal government for years?

--Brant

so we can drop "vicious"

34 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Do you have any idea what it costs financially and psychically for a criminally indicted anyone to have to fight the Federal government for years?

--Brant

so we can drop "vicious"

No, I do not though I know legal costs are hugely draining for anyone who has to pay for more than a one-time action, criminal or not. And I do not feel vicious, truly, toward Stone or indeed anyone I write about. So thank you for that withdrawal.

Looking at Stone's luxurious property, and knowing of the wealth his associate Manafort had earned  from his Russian clients, I did assume Stone had also benefited from his work in the past, and would be able to finance a year of litigation, at least.  And that his chances of a presidential pardon would be pretty high. I still do think so, but if you can prove me wrong I will stand corrected.

Though-- maybe like those nonessential workers-whiners ,he has run up too much credit card debt to pay his lawyers,-- in which case, tough Roger, you hafta pay for your lack of self-discipline. It will be good for you.

8 hours ago, caroljane said:

Though-- maybe like those nonessential workers-whiners ,he has run up too much credit card debt to pay his lawyers,-- in which case, tough Roger, you hafta pay for your lack of self-discipline. It will be good for you.

I wish you'd post more substantially.

--Brant

good for the workers-whiners too?

6 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

I wish you'd post more substantially.

--Brant

good for the workers-whiners too?

Brant, I fear I am succumbing to Senior Succinct Syndrome.Posting more  substantially would just earn me more abuse of my substance from the J's, why should I make more effort just for more scorn? 

Anyway old friend, you are not exactly prolix yourself.

Prolix? The laxative? Two joking recommendations for Roger. “Soon It’s Going to Rain” by Baba Wawa. Wow wow. Great.

Bette Midler - I Think It´s Going To Rain Today (Live Divine Miss Millenium) the video is from three years ago and Bette’s hair looks gray and almost white in spots but her voice is still superb.

It will be interesting to parse what he actually did do.

29 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Brant, I fear I am succumbing to Senior Succinct Syndrome.Posting more  substantially would just earn me more abuse of my substance from the J's, why should I make more effort just for more scorn? 

Oh, no! You've been "abused"? Poor dear. It's heartbreaking that you'd come here and behave so sweetly, and not abusively at all, and not tell any falsehoods, but yet others would lash out at you for no reason! You poor, innocent victim!

J

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Oh, no! You've been "abused"? Poor dear. It's heartbreaking that you'd come here and behave so sweetly, and not abusively at all, and not tell any falsehoods, but yet others would lash out at you for no reason! You poor, innocent victim!

J

Pay attention to the REAL NEWS, Jonathan!

What a dope. Megan McCain says she can’t call herself a Republican anymore. President Trump “scares her.” Dat poor wittle scare-dee cat is a loser.   

Senator Kamala Harris or is it Horrid is announcing her candidacy for 2020 at this moment. Loser, said the Trump cartoon on late noise TV.

5 hours ago, caroljane said:

I would be but I work 90 to 100 hours a week.

--Brant

• 2 months later...

Vicious remarks notwithstanding, the man who has to stay kinda quiet about his trial does the next best thing -- emulate Stephanie Clifford.

What if they told you this was faked news?