Let's get something started in NYC

liberatenyc

Hello everyone. I just joined today. I am trying to create a network of Classical Liberal New Yorkers who, like me, are tired of suffocating under the closed-minded intellectual climate of The City. I've been looking for an organization that promotes the ideals of "Individual Liberty, Limited Government, Free Markets, and Peace," but there are few. So I decided to try and start something myself. I have no plans as of yet, but getting organized is a good first step.

So, if you consider yourself a real Liberal, a Classical Liberal, a Libertarian, or someone who otherwise values freedom above oppression, then please get in touch. Let's get something started in New York City!

Steve

liberatenyc@gmail.com

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Objectivist Living. I took a look at meetup.com and found that there is an active Ayn Rand group in New York. Their next meeting is October 29 at 3:00. Here is the link to the NYC Meetup Group. Let us know how it goes.

There are also some members of Objectivist Living from the New York area. Join in the discussions, mingle and get to know people. Many of us met in person last summer at the Objectivist Center's summer seminar and had a wonderful time. There are pictures posted in the TAS corner. We're a very cool bunch!

Kat