COMING SOON.... the MOLGA CHANNEL...the hottest new sensation that everybody loves with the highest pre-release ratings ever recorded...trust me.

caroljane

• 2 weeks later...

COMING SOON ON MOLGA - the hottest new talk show that everybody's already talking  about!

STRICTLY ACADEMIC 

Respected real intellectuals discuss high-IQ topics and explain how the fake intellectuals start conspiracies, and more.

In the first episode, highly-reputable musicologists analyze the 1979 classic rock opera the Wall and show how it prefigured President Trump's winner concept for national security.

Guest: Ted Nugent, who also performs "The Show Must Go On."

Don't miss it! Be there or be Rare!

Don't miss next season't Emmy winner for Best Sitcom!

SHORE LEAVE:  Three furloughed government employees, with their families, move back in with their retired parents,  Oscar Karl  ("O.K. )  and Ima Shore, , with hilarious results.

O.K. and Ima are portrayed by Dennis Rodman and Caitlyn Jenner, 

5 hours ago, caroljane said:

Don't miss next season't Emmy winner for Best Sitcom!

SHORE LEAVE:  Three furloughed government employees, with their families, move back in with their retired parents,  Oscar Karl  ("O.K. )  and Ima Shore, , with hilarious results.

O.K. and Ima are portrayed by Dennis Rodman and Caitlyn Jenner, 

Oh, no! Nonessential employees who work in fields that government has no business being involved in are experiencing some minor, temporary inconveniences? Dang. Let's exaggerate the hell out of it, pretend to feel badly for them, and virtue signal while doing nothing ourselves, all for the purpose of promoting our side's power! Yay! And let's not apply to this situation the same standards of lack of empathy/sympathy that our side applied to the hardships caused by, say, Obamacare after promises were made that those hardships would not happen, or when, say, the ineptitude known as MNLARS caused, and continues to cause, greater hardships and revenue losses to millions of more people than the ones that Carol is pretending to weep about. Hooray for our side and power over others!

J

5 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Oh, no! Nonessential employees who work in fields that government has no business being involved in are experiencing some minor, temporary inconveniences? Dang.

Au contraire.  Let's not forget that all these people are going to get their back pay once this all blows over.  It has happened every previous time, and Trump has said he expects to work that way this time also.  So those nonessential employees who aren't going to work right now are in fact getting paid vacation.  And presumably these days aren't going to be deducted from their normal accrued vacation time, so it's extra paid vacation.  So the worst element of this is that those people who live hand-to-mouth, financially speaking, are being inconvenienced.  Though (so far) probably not to the extent of being evicted, having their cars repossessed, or even missing meals, unless these things were going to happen anyway.  If you're a landlord, are you going to incur the expense of eviction proceedings knowing your tenant has such an obviously valid excuse for paying late? 

As to the ones who are having to work anyway, like TSA agents, what say you, Mr. Pink? 

15 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Yeah, buh buh but what about the millions of poor, dying babies? Every second that the government is pretended to be shut down, 73.8 million babies die, right here in the U.S.! The only way to stop the babies dying is to give power to the politicians who claim to support what Carol pretends to believe.

J

BZEE'S BZZZZZ....zig-zag fron the Hollywood Hive.. 

Mutterings from the set of red-hot upcoming MAGA series Shore Leave indicate that relations between the two stars is anything but the amity of a long-married couple....more like the Amityville Horror!  Dennis Rodman complains that his on-screen wife Caitlyn Jenner is as "unprofessional as they come  and can't act her way out of a Clemson White House Big Mac bag. Man, she can't convince me that she's even a real woman!"  Caitlyn for her part has claimed to be intimidated by Rodman's rudeness and more than once retreated in tears to the make-up room, causing frustrated delays for the rest of the cast.

The final insult came when one of Rodman's posse was heard to state that Jenner only got the part because Roseanne Barr "said she won't have no more Gentiles for leading men", causing a media storm without which the beleaguered production could well have done....

How will a former Olympic champ  emerge from these new challenges hmmm?

Stay attuned to the  bzzzzzzz..

Bzeee

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

BZEE'S BZZZZZ....zig-zag fron the Hollywood Hive.. 

Mutterings from the set of red-hot upcoming MAGA series Shore Leave indicate that relations between the two stars is anything but the amity of a long-married couple....more like the Amityville Horror!  Dennis Rodman complains that his on-screen wife Caitlyn Jenner is as "unprofessional as they come  and can't act her way out of a Clemson White House Big Mac bag. Man, she can't convince me that she's even a real woman!"  Caitlyn for her part has claimed to be intimidated by Rodman's rudeness and more than once retreated in tears to the make-up room, causing frustrated delays for the rest of the cast.

The final insult came when one of Rodman's posse was heard to state that Jenner only got the part because Roseanne Barr "said she won't have no more Gentiles for leading men", causing a media storm without which the beleaguered production could well have done....

How will a former Olympic champ  emerge from these new challenges hmmm?

Stay attuned to the  bzzzzzzz..

Bzeee

Weird. First you invented a hate-fantasy version of Trump, but that wasn't enough, so now you're inventing a hate-fantasy version of Rodman?

Do you know anything at all about the man in reality?

Apparently not.

J

On 1/21/2019 at 12:00 PM, Jonathan said:

Weird. First you invented a hate-fantasy version of Trump, but that wasn't enough, so now you're inventing a hate-fantasy version of Rodman?

Do you know anything at all about the man in reality?

Apparently not.

J

Gotcha J - I have seen his reality shows!  Have you? 

Say, wasn't that you on the second episode of "Celebrity Mole" pushing the catering trolley?

I think you are being deliberately obtuse. Satire is fantasy, of course, --but have you never drawn a caricature of anyone for any reason except hating them?  Never done a quick cartoon of someone you actually liked?  Or didn't know, or care about, except they were eminently caricaturable?

ftr, I think Rodman is a fairly shrewd entertainer who has exploited his natural flakiness pretty well. He does, in fact, entertain me sometimes.

Nothing seems to entertain you these days, except sadistic fantasies of the unworthy suffering for their contemptible unworthiness.

Pity.

Gotcha J - I have seen his reality shows!  Have you? 

Say, wasn't that you on the second episode of "Celebrity Mole" pushing the catering trolley?

I think you are being deliberately obtuse. Satire is fantasy, of course, --but have you never drawn a caricature of anyone for any reason except hating them?  Never done a quick cartoon of someone you actually liked?  Or didn't know, or care about, except they were eminently caricaturable?

ftr, I think Rodman is a fairly shrewd entertainer who has exploited his natural flakiness pretty well. He does, in fact, entertain me sometimes.

Yes, I've seen Rodman's shows.

The  thing is that caricatures aren't good or funny when the artist draws everyone the same way regardless of their actual characteristics or personality.

"Who's that supposed to be, Walter Matthau?"

"No. It's Audrey Hepburn."

"But in reality she doesn't have a huge nose or gigantic, old-man ears."

"Yeah, but that's how I draw caricatures. I draw big noses and ears on everyone. I have rules that I follow. It's not a caricature if it doesn't have a big nose and big ears."

Nothing seems to entertain you these days, except sadistic fantasies of the unworthy suffering for their contemptible unworthiness.

???

Um, you're projecting again.

I've said nothing even close to indicating that I fantasize about others' suffering. I wish the best for everyone.

But let me see if I understand the "logic" that you're using.

Is the idea that if I don't go along with your beliefs of what you should be allowed to force other people to do and pay for, then you think that it logically follows that I have contempt for the people that you pretend to want to help? If I'm critical of your primitive urge to control other people, then I'm sadistic?

Silly twit. You should stick to sharing your opinions about literature. It's the only thing that you actually know. On every other subject, you're just dumb.

I don't remember: Were you a school teacher?

J

22 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Yes, I've seen Rodman's shows.

The  thing is that caricatures aren't good or funny when the artist draws everyone the same way regardless of their actual characteristics or personality.

"Who's that supposed to be, Walter Matthau?"

"No. It's Audrey Hepburn."

"But in reality she doesn't have a huge nose or gigantic, old-man ears."

"Yeah, but that's how I draw caricatures. I draw big noses and ears on everyone. I have rules that I follow. It's not a caricature if it doesn't have a big nose and big ears."

???

Um, you're projecting again.

I've said nothing even close to indicating that I fantasize about others' suffering. I wish the best for everyone.

But let me see if I understand the "logic" that you're using.

Is the idea that if I don't go along with your beliefs of what you should be allowed to force other people to do and pay for, then you think that it logically follows that I have contempt for the people that you pretend to want to help? If I'm critical of your primitive urge to control other people, then I'm sadistic?

Silly twit. You should stick to sharing your opinions about literature. It's the only thing that you actually know. On every other subject, you're just dumb.

I don't remember: Were you a school teacher?

J

OK, I must have got you confused with the other J - you're the good cop, right? The one who doesn't count heads leaping under guillotines onto the meadow for a good night's sleep?*

I was an English instructor for adult immigrants and refugees and the odd quebecois stranded in a too unilingual work environment. Mostly, I learned from them, but there was enough reciprocity going to keep me working till quite recently.

*caricature

2 minutes ago, caroljane said:

...stranded in a too unilingual work environment.

Heh.

5 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Mostly, I learned from them, but there was enough reciprocity going to keep me working till quite recently.

What did you learn?

J

On 1/12/2019 at 11:16 AM, Jonathan said:

Oh, no! Nonessential employees who work in fields that government has no business being involved in are experiencing some minor, temporary inconveniences? Dang. Let's exaggerate the hell out of it, pretend to feel badly for them, and virtue signal while doing nothing ourselves, all for the purpose of promoting our side's power! Yay! And let's not apply to this situation the same standards of lack of empathy/sympathy that our side applied to the hardships caused by, say, Obamacare after promises were made that those hardships would not happen, or when, say, the ineptitude known as MNLARS caused, and continues to cause, greater hardships and revenue losses to millions of more people than the ones that Carol is pretending to weep about. Hooray for our side and power over others!

J

They will be fine. It’s a great opportunity to become poets or finger-painters — like they told workers when Obamacare was being forced down our throats. Now they can retire early, have extra leisure, it’s good news for them front to back.

12 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

...like they told workers when Obamacare was being forced down our throats...

So true!

And Carol didn't pretend to care about those people. It's nor fair. They needed to be pretended to be cared about too!

J

Tonight on TV -

8:00 - Shore Leave - the younger Shores scramble to return from their Mexican vacation in time for work, but  Mamie's   dark tan and  Richy's   water gun cause  last-minute holdups at the border.

Guest Star: Rep. Steve King (Border Official)

cameo appearance by the late Charlton Heston's Cold Hand.

20 hours ago, caroljane said:

Tonight on TV -

8:00 - Shore Leave - the younger Shores scramble to return from their Mexican vacation in time for work, but  Mamie's   dark tan and  Richy's   water gun cause  last-minute holdups at the border.

Guest Star: Rep. Steve King (Border Official)

cameo appearance by the late Charlton Heston's Cold Hand.

Carol, you should avoid bringing up race and skin color after having revealed what you think of black people. Your posing and virtue signaling just isn't ever going to be effective after that.

J

6 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Carol, you should avoid bringing up race and skin color after having revealed what you think of black people. Your posing and virtue signaling just isn't ever going to be effective after that.

J

lol. Still beating your wife, I gather.

14 hours ago, caroljane said:

lol. Still beating your wife, I gather.

"Lol"?

No, it's not lots of laughs. It's zero laughs. There's nothing funny about your view of black people. It's disgusting. And you actually said. It's not a "still beating your wife" issue. You equated black people with apes.

J

5 hours ago, Jonathan said:

"Lol"?

No, it's not lots of laughs. It's zero laughs. There's nothing funny about your view of black people. It's disgusting. And you actually said. It's not a "still beating your wife" issue. You equated black people with apes.

J

Your connecting nonexistent dots and gleefully doing the "you equated" lie repeatedly is what is pitiable/laughable.  My view of "black people"( ie those I know or have heard of, is that of people, period, you know that, you have known that as long as I have posted here. You are wielding your tiresome  "make any liberal  look evil" editing kit as if it were original or ingenious. 

I will echo your advice to me and suggest you stick to what you know and are good at, ie creating art, and leave the all-purpose propaganda game to the pros.

10 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Your connecting nonexistent dots and gleefully doing the "you equated" lie repeatedly is what is pitiable/laughable.  My view of "black people"( ie those I know or have heard of, is that of people, period, you know that, you have known that as long as I have posted here. You are wielding your tiresome  "make any liberal  look evil" editing kit as if it were original or ingenious. 

I will echo your advice to me and suggest you stick to what you know and are good at, ie creating art, and leave the all-purpose propaganda game to the pros.

In ref to the above, I saw CNN last night do the "you equated" accusation with someone who said that the wall around his house "kept bad people and critters out", a perfectly reasonable comment in context . I did not get the guy's name or role, and I think he should have specified coyotes, bears, skunks or whatever instead of repeating "critters"; and "bad people" clearly meant any possible intruder. There was no reference to refugees or anyone else, but the interviewer said he was "equating" them with "critters" (that sounds oddly childish to me, but maybe it is a regionalism). It was so boneheaded and transparent of CNN I was really angry. And I am a liberal. Of course I think the right is just as bad, and considering the ridiculous treatment I get now from you, I am being proven right. Er, correct.

Here's the post where you made your racist comment:

"And I thought, though perhaps I amalone in this , that the subtext of her Jarrett joke was quite racist, even if aimed at a white person, implying that whoever it was would look as described - i.e. were black or black sympathizers."

You equated black people with apes. You clearly, explicitly wrote that when a white person calls another white personal an ape, he is actually calling him a black person. That is your view of black people. You wrote it. My referring to it is not a lie. It's not a CNN fake news tactic. You wrote what you wrote.

J

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Here's the post where you made your racist comment:

You equated black people with apes. You clearly, explicitly wrote that when a white person calls another white personal an ape, he is actually calling him a black person. That is your view of black people. You wrote it. My referring to it is not a lie. It's not a CNN fake news tactic. You wrote what you wrote.

J

I suppose I could not comment on Roseanne Barr's racist remarks, without getting mistaken for her sympathizer by someone.  Someone kind of dim.

You are a twit sometimes Jonathan.  You have  forgotten any common sense you ever had about humour, for one thing, clean, blue, black or white or red all over humour or any discussion of same, in your zealous pursuit of Potemkin proofs of imaginary thoughtcrimes.