The song starts like this:

I like Trump
I don’t really give a fuck

And it goes on from there.

Enjoy.

:) 

And so the change starts.

Kanye kicked it off.

Now the smaller rappers will try to outdo each other tying pro-Trump to their reality. Not propaganda. Cultural commentary.

But eventually the big guys will jump on.

As Eminem just learned, you don't get out of the ghetto bashing Trump and pretending that's art. In another musical style, Barbra Streisand just learned that lesson, too.

Note to the sanctimonious left: You assholes are starting to lose the culture war.

I bet you a pro-Trump theme will generate gobs of cash for some musical artists. Mainstream gobs of money. Once again, I'm not talking about propaganda.

If anyone wants more about An0maly, see the article on The Gateway Pundit. There's an interview with him over there, too.

Rapper An0maly’s New Release ‘I Like Trump’: ‘Media Control The Mind…Censor Everything That Goes Against Him’

Michael

On 10/2/2018 at 3:26 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I Like Trump - rap

The artist is An0maly.

The song starts like this:

I like Trump
I don’t really give a fuck

And it goes on from there.

Enjoy.

:) 

And so the change starts.

Kanye kicked it off.

Now the smaller rappers will try to outdo each other tying pro-Trump to their reality. Not propaganda. Cultural commentary.

But eventually the big guys will jump on.

As Eminem just learned, you don't get out of the ghetto bashing Trump and pretending that's art. In another musical style, Barbra Streisand just learned that lesson, too.

Note to the sanctimonious left: You assholes are starting to lose the culture war.

I bet you a pro-Trump theme will generate gobs of cash for some musical artists. Mainstream gobs of money. Once again, I'm not talking about propaganda.

If anyone wants more about An0maly, see the article on The Gateway Pundit. There's an interview with him over there, too.

Rapper An0maly’s New Release ‘I Like Trump’: ‘Media Control The Mind…Censor Everything That Goes Against Him’

Michael

The folks on Fox were debating whether we should adopt Kanye as one of our own. I am neutral but I won't diss him. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I've passed that note along to "The Left," where it will be redistributed.  In other Kanye West news not getting any play here ...

Losing Kanye? What the heck?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, william.scherk said:

I've passed that note along to "The Left," where it will be redistributed.  In other Kanye West news not getting any play here ...

Losing Kanye? What the heck?

weave cum a lung wheys. TSE, Bobby Burns, or eecummings?