Lindsay Lohan meets reality, what a metaphor for the US

Lindsay Lohan meets reality, what a metaphor for the US

One of the problems when you live-stream stuff is that others record it.

Look what happens when a famous true-believer social justice warrior goes out into reality to demand that the world obey her because of her feelings.

She gets smacked, smacked hard, and it scares her.

Mother of two punches Lindsay Lohan over 'child abduction' bid

As I understand the story, Lohan was in Moscow and met a Syrian refugee family out on the streets (they appear to be homeless). She offered to take them to a hotel and house them so they could watch movies and other cool stuff.

The parents did not want to accept her hospitality, especially for their kids, and walked away from her, taking the kids with them. Lohan followed recording live and did what any self-respecting social justice warrior does. She accused the people who didn't agree with her (the parents) of being evil. She said they were subjecting their kids to human trafficking and ruining the Arab culture. 

When she tried to grab the hand of one of the kids, the mother hauled off and whopped her a good one.

:) 

This is kinda like what the elitist lefties have done to the American education system.

Except they actually did get their nasty mitts on the kids. But the parents woke up and the elitist lefties are stunned that the parents are whopping them a good one, especially in politics right now. But not just politics. The cultural backlash is in overdrive, too.

The elitist ring-leaders know what they are doing, so they expect this, but I hope their true-believing useful idiot progeny are as scared as Lindsay Lohan was.

It's a great wake-up call to meet reality for the first time, get whopped hard, and survive it.

It's the start of growing up into adulthood.

Michael

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Well at least they didn’t texas curb stomp her, I would have if some freak tried grabbing my kid.

Jules,

Did you notice Lohan growl macho and shit?

When the parents walked away with their kids, she said, "Don't fuck with me!"

SJW's can't stand being contradicted. And by God, Bad Things will happen to you if you dare, you puke.

Then the mother whopped her.

Lohan, holding back tears and in shock, said in a trembling small voice, "I'm really scared..."

That's a terrible plot point. It could only happen in reality.

I'm working on some fiction right now, but I would never be able to write that scene and have it come off.

There is supposed to be struggle in a character arc. Not an on-off switch.

LOL...

:) 

Michael

Remember Lohan shouting, "Don't fuck with me!" with the Syrian parents refused her largesse of spirit?

Here's another example of how people who think like she does handle disagreement.

Here's a SJW guy who can't stand right to life women at a protest.

The lady disagreed with him, called a fetus a baby, and he kicked her in the face right after mocking her.

I don't know who Jesse Kelly is, but I agree with him.

In my world, you actually do beat a creep like that to within an inch of his life before calling cops. And you do it if the political agenda is the opposite, too.

Men don't get to kick women in their faces over a disagreement in my world.

Michael

From Infowars:

Man Who Roundhouse-kicked Pro-life Woman Identified, Gets Fired
Toronto police have yet to arrest Jordan Hunt

At least somebody did something to that creep.

It's interesting that this happened in Toronto instead of the US.

I wonder if the Toronto police are going to do anything about it.

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

From Infowars:

Man Who Roundhouse-kicked Pro-life Woman Identified, Gets Fired
Toronto police have yet to arrest Jordan Hunt

At least somebody did something to that creep.

It's interesting that this happened in Toronto instead of the US.

I wonder if the Toronto police are going to do anything about it.

Michael

He’s going to be everyone’s bitch in jail. Everyone’s.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:40 AM, Jon Letendre said:

He’s going to be everyone’s bitch in jail. Everyone’s.

Amen, Brother Jon. I remember a line from "Lawrence of Arabia" that went something like, "I may be a bad man, but I am a good Arab." 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Peter said:

Amen, Brother Jon. I remember a line from "Lawrence of Arabia" that went something like, "I may be a bad man, but I am a good Arab." 

Yes, exactly!

We can count on good convicts.

It’s out of our hands, we have to have faith, but I think we can even count on them to off him as soon as signs emerge that he’s enjoying it.

On 10/3/2018 at 4:48 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The lady disagreed with him, called a fetus a baby, and he kicked her in the face right after mocking her.

Men don't get to kick women in their faces over a disagreement in my world.

Michael

I think he kicked her phone out of her hand.  Which is still battery, and probably calls for a stint behind bars even if he's a first-time offender.  But it's not as bad as a kick in the face. 

2 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

I think he kicked her phone out of her hand.  Which is still battery, and probably calls for a stint behind bars even if he's a first-time offender.  But it's not as bad as a kick in the face. 

Dennis,

You're right.

At the time it was being reported as kicked in the face and I repeated it without the qualification that I didn't know for sure.

(Fake news, trading up the chain, and all... :) )

It's good to have the correct facts on record.

Michael