Walk Away Movement

Brandon Straka, a young handsome gay man, has started a political movement from a video.

He is walking away from the Democratic Party. And since the liberals think they are the ones who are concerned with minorities, Straka is one of their worst nightmares. Just like Candace Owens is a terror for them. She's a pretty young black woman who turned against liberalism for becoming convinced that the Democrats use her race to get power for themselves and only that.

Here is Straka's video:

The Walkaway fansite on YouTube where others present their own Walk Away videos:

#WalkAway Fansite

Facebook page:

WalkAway Campaign

Now the funny part.

The Democrats are starting to fear what this movement is going to do in the upcoming November election and they have started to fight back. So what did they come up with to kick it off?

That the Walk Away movement is Russian bots!

This means if the Democrats get massacred in the midterms, which they will, it will be because of all those Russian bots.

:)

Maybe we'll need a new Independent Counsel investigation at that time.

Here's Mark Dice making fun of the Russian bot theory, which is being launched before the Walk Away movement has grown sufficiently to impact the elections:

I will post more news about this movement as it comes up because I am sure this movement will become a thing. Brandon Straka has already been interviewed all over the place, so I might put up a few of those videos, too, as I find them.

Michael

4 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

So the Russian bots are responsible!  

I knew it!

Jules,

So sayeth CNN.

Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Dems in midterms

Shocking, I know...

If it just wasn't for all those damn Russian bots, ALL of America--everybody--would be Clinton supporters and lovingly thank heroic comrade CNN for standing for truth, justice, the American way of life, mom and apple pie.

Michael

Here's a typical Walk Away video from a few days ago that popped up in my YouTube feed.

I want to feel sorry for her, but she's left the mind control tent. So she's way better off.

Right now she's pissed because of the deception by the fake news media, so pissed she canceled cable TV. But I think this will pass later...

This video is not the exception. It's the norm.

And this stuff is going from a trickle to a flow...

Pretty soon it will be a flood.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, this should doom the Walk Away movement :evil: :

David Hogg Unleashes Tweetstorm on Americans for Walking Away from Democrats

I guess it's working and Hogg's movement ain't: 

Poor thing...

Michael

Is that how Hogg and his fellow spotlight-grabbing activist classmates treated other students at his school prior to the shooting?

J

I'm not presenting the Walk Away videos according to any inner organizing thing of my own. It's more random than that. 

Í see these videos pop up on my feed and I sporadically watch one that catches my eye.

It's amazing the sheer variety of people the Democrats and liberals are losing because they made their power play too soon.

It's one after another.

And all of them have friends...

Michael

She looks like a pretty Hollywood extra terrestrial. Is that a communications device in her nose? In a more series vein, could a "somewhat different" alien walk among us, undetected? 

What's wrong with her Mommy?

Shhh! Not everyone looks like us.

43 minutes ago, Peter said:

She looks like a pretty Hollywood extra terrestrial. Is that a communications device in her nose? In a more series vein, could a "somewhat different" alien walk among us, undetected? 

What's wrong with her Mommy?

Peter,

Does it matter?

She votes.

Her friends are going to see this video. They vote, too. I bet some of them Walk Away with her, even if they don't advertise it.

Michael

The Dems are going to have a monster headache fighting things like the video below.

It's everything they say they stand for.

And this young gay man, who should be among them (if you believe their rhetoric), is walking away while holding back tears.

In other words, it hurts to walk away. And it's scary for a lot of people. It's like chopping off a hand.

But after suffering such betrayal, I doubt the Dems will get people like this young man back. At least not in the short and medium term.

However, in a couple of decades or so, we can count on the Republicans to screw it all up, so many of these folks might have to walk away again.

But for now... another story...

Michael

If you can listen to this lady and not let her Christianity get in the way, she gives an excellent view of how indoctrination works. She's talking about the left, but I've seen the process she describes in other areas, including some people in O-Land (and, frankly in Christianity and other religions).

Here is my overview of the process, not exactly in the words of this lady and including a point or two more.

If you are the indoctrinator, you:

1. Appeal to the disaffected. If the person does not feel real anger or discouragement, you induce guilt in them through victimization stories and the like.

2. You stop talking about the individuals around them and start focusing on abstract collectives. You get them to take abstractions personally in ways they used to do for individuals.

3. You get them to gradually leave out individuals and groups from the abstractions until only people who think like you (or you approve of) are left.

4. You get them to point fingers at all others and condemn them in the name of the way you think.

5. Voilà. You can then use them for whatever you want so long as you peg it to the abstractions they've accepted for reality.

I'm saying "abstractions" here because she did, but I know underneath each abstraction or abstract collective is a story. So it's really all about the stories.

I especially liked her comment about the people who talked to her about the Bible (which, to me, could be about any core mode of thought people use to be good). She said they talked about the man or woman next to her as individuals, not about abstractions. "Her neighbor" is how she put it. Once she started looking at her neighbor for real, she suffered an awakening.

And she tied this to the increasing loneliness she felt by thinking of others as abstractions. It's obvious, too. You cure loneliness with individuals, not with abstract groups.

Collectivism (which is what this talk about abstractions is in this context) is all the Democrats do except when they need a screwed individual for a victimization story. She eventually saw this while she was indoctrinated, and it pissed her off. Maybe scared her a little that she could be so duped. So she left and will never go back.

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a former Obama supporter.

Even though he's a newbie to the Trump brand of politics, in fundamentals, he's everything a typical Trump supporter is.

And he's thinking for himself with a rational brain. A Democrat's worst nightmare.

Michael

I like this guy.