HOW TO POST ART ON THE OL ART STORE

HERTLE

HOW TO POST ART AT THE OL ART STORE

I have many works that are in the categories of Giclee, acrylics, pastels, writings: and that may be posted at the OL ART STORE.

What are the proper steps to get a small gallery presentation working?

Ralph Hertle    225 Parsonage Rd., Edison, NJ 08837  lon521@gmail.com

27 minutes ago, HERTLE said:

Michael will have to answer as to whether OL's software has a gallery unit (I think it does have a plug-in available, but would likely cost OL some money to instantiate. Link)

I use the services of Postimages.org in addition to my own website server.  Postimage allows a variety of ways to use its galleries. For example, these small images are hotlinked 'thumbnails' for my gallery "Recumbent Nudes."  If you click the images, your browser will send you to the detail pages at my Postimages gallery ...

2b5f44802ae30568d07d97c83a02cef6 628x471 art_379 art_414 art_423 art_430 cadmus-male-nude-003 cadmus8  

Edited by william.scherk
Added a couple more thumbnails, links to Postimage.org

2 hours ago, HERTLE said:

Ralph,

I just installed the Gallery application.

I've never used it, so feel free to experiment.

If you want to sell your art, I have no problem with that. However, you need to link to a sales and delivery mechanism (some kind of online store). I'm sure the Gallery will allow you to provide a link. If not, I'll look into it.

There is an ecommerce feature IPB provides. I installed it once, but it is convoluted, so I uninstalled it.

Michael

• Thanks 1