Rules for Radicals

BaalChatzaf

Barak Obama's spiritual father and mentor was Saul Alinsky.  Alinsky's playbook  was  entitled "Rules for Radicals"

Please see here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Saul Alinsky was well named.  He was one of the worst disasters inflicted on the world  since an other Saul,  Saul of Tarsus,  better known as St. Paul.  Saul of Tarsus  set about to destroy what little good there was in the message of Jesus of Nazareth.  He succeeded completely.  What passes for Christianity is, in reality, Paulianity. 

Present day  Saul, Saul Alinsky makes the character Elseworth Toohey in The Fountainhead look like a complete amateur. 

Here is some Alinsky-think  exhibited in an interview with Playboy:

Alinsky died at the age of 63 from a heart attack near his home in Carmel, California, on June 12, 1972. He was cremated in Carmel and his ashes were interred at Mt. Mayriv Cemetery (the cemetery is now included in Zion Gardens Cemetery) in Chicago. Shortly before his death he had discussed life after death in Playboy:

ALINSKY: ... if there is an afterlife, and I have anything to say about it, I will unreservedly choose to go to hell.
PLAYBOY: Why?
ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I've been with the have-nots. Over here, if you're a have-not, you're short of dough. If you're a have-not in hell, you're short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I'll start organizing the have-nots over there.
PLAYBOY: Why them?
ALINSKY: They're my kind of people.