Hate Crime in Chicago - Should there be riots?

Hate Crime in Chicago - Should there be riots?

Check this out:

01.05.2017-15.00.png

The link goes to ABC:

HATE CRIME, KIDNAPPING CHARGES FILED AGAINST 4 IN FACEBOOK LIVE TORTURE CASE
by Laura Podesta
January 5, 2017
Abc 7 News Chicago

From the article:

Four people were charged Thursday are charged in connection with the apparent torture of an 18-year-old man with special needs that was streamed live on Facebook. They each face several other charges.

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago; were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary, according to the Cook County state's attorney. Hill was also charged with robbery and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

The four beauties (Brittany Covington, Jordan Hill, Tanishia Covington and Tesfaye Cooper, respectively):

01.05.2017-15.18.png

These four young black thugs stole a car, kidnapped a young 18 year-old white person with a mental disability and kept him for 24-48 hours (still finding out), bound him and gagged him, tortured him and cut him with a knife, made him drink dirty water from the toilet, made him yell obscene things against Trump and white people and say he loves black people, and live-streamed it all on Facebook.

Is there any doubt this is racism and it is evil? 

Everyone got to see it all over the world and the poor victim is still traumatized. There's no doubt it's them. They did it. They said it. They filmed it.

Well, according to Don Lemon, it wasn't evil. He said so openly (from Breitbart):

CNN’s Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: ‘I Don’t Think It Was Evil’

Just some bad home training, he said. He actually said that.

One of his guests, Symone Sanders, implied it's all Trump's fault. And, anyway, it's not a hate crime if it's motivated by hate for Trump instead of hate for white people. It would be callous to call it a hate crime. She actually said that.

You can't make this stuff up.

Also, let's not forget the "but eraser" with the magic word, "but."

The way it works is that you say a bunch of stuff you don't want to say (to CYA), then inject the word "but," then follow with what you really want to say. The "but eraser" erases everything you said before, emphasizes the message you want to convey, and makes you look reasonable doing it.

That way Symone Sanders gets to say: This was disgusting blah blah blah, BUUUUUUUT it's not really about hate. Those kids can't be blamed underneath. It's all about Trump. It's all because of Trump's racism and bigotry.

I wonder, I wonder... is there going to be any pushback?

Where's George Soros when you need him to fund some trouble? I wonder if a bunch of white thugs are going to be bussed in to organize a protest, shut down the roads in a Chicago neighborhood, burn some cars, and trash and loot the local stores, maybe shit on a cop car. Oh... I almost forgot... all while the mainstream press broadcasts it 24/7 and has a string of talking heads yapping up a storm.

In fact, Don Lemon already has a leg up on this last. And he ain't going in for all that evil stuff when it's young black peeps cutting up a bound victim and yelling, "Fuck white people"...

:)

What the hell is wrong with him?

Does anyone see any ambiguity in this case, moral or otherwise?

I sure don't.

Michael

The mental gymnastics these hoods went through to dream up the idea and then to carry out a plan are practiced by the drive byers diarrhea of the mouth and the splege that makes it on to the air ways. One has to be selective with the non stop cable news feed. Everything isnt an Olympic performance. Theres no compelling reason to listen to it. Everything I need to know about it was encapsulated by the Drudge headline.

"Does anyone see any ambiguity in this case, moral or otherwise?"

Nope. If Clinton were president or the boy wasnt retarded, or the thugs were Asian Catholic school girls and demanded the boy shout, I hate wide eyes, or there was no FB and I only read about it, it still wouldnt change my reaction to the crime.  

• 2 weeks later...