Trudeau Might Become a Verb

Trudeau Might Become a Verb

I'm thinking, if this keeps going, Trudeau might become a verb for praising evil. I can almost see someone saying, "Can you believe it? He trudeaud that SOB!"

:) 

See what I mean here from Twitchy yesterday:

History’s greatest monsters are given loving Canadian-style send-offs in these #TrudeauEulogies

From the article:

Most official responses to the death of Fidel Castro have been predictably wishy-washy, some calling him “controversial” at worst.

As Twitchy reported, though, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau went the extra kilometer in composing his official statement on Castro’s passing, coming up with something downright poetic: Trudeau wrote that all of Canada was joining Cuba in “morning the loss of this remarkable leader” who “made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.”

The barrage of tweets using the #TrudeauEulogies hashtag is hilarious.

Here are a few listed in the article without the Twitter wrapping. But go there and see the rest. LOLOLOL... I can't stop laughing...

Today we say goodbye to Mr. Mussolini, the former Italian prime minister best known for his competent train-management.

Today we mourn the passing of Joseph Stalin, a man who greatly raised the GDP for Soviet citizens...

I'm saddened to hear of supreme leader of N Korea Kim Jong-il passing, he fought childhood obesity like no other

While Emperor Nero was controversial, his dedication to song and writing poetry signaled a Roman artistic renaissance.

While a controversial figure, Mr. Gacy entertained many children at birthday parties.

While a controversial figure, John WIlkes Boothe will be remembered as a lover of the theatre

While Darth Vader did have his detractors he did create millions of jobs with his innovative infrastructure projects 

Jack the Ripper, sorely missed, who did much work in highlighting the desperate conditions of working-class women.

Wait until some anti-Objectivism person will think of trudeauing Ayn Rand and the people around her. Or maybe trudeauing Trump...

I don't even want to think about it...

But wait!

We can trudeau social justice warriors and their heros, too...

As we mourn the memory of Che Guevara, we celebrate his contributions to the biking culture...

Michael

Trudeau deserves every bit of scorn coming in for his tone-deaf condolence. I can understand that he bounced on the knee of Uncle Fidel when the bromance bloomed between his father and Unk. And I can understand that we have had friendly people-to-people relations since Nixon went to China.

Luckily for us, though not for Cuba at the moment, Trudeau is getting savaged at home.  

\

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Milo joins in the fun:

Michael

That was rather amusing.  Especially the comment about that animal lover  and vegetarian Adolph Hitler. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2016 at 6:28 PM, BaalChatzaf said:

That was rather amusing.  Especially the comment about that animal lover  and vegetarian Adolph Hitler. 

Before killing himself, Hitler tested his poison pill capsule on his beloved  pet dog.  It worked just fine.