I'll be God Damned!

BaalChatzaf

To my gracious host  MSK. 

I congratulate you  not  only on the victory of the candidate we both voted for, but on you steadfast optimism in the outcome.  I was not optimistic at all.  You were.   I sensed there is a  dynamic and rebellion in the American voting public, a dynamic  not unlike that which produced The BREXIT in England.  I think I made the point in one of my posting a few months ago that there might be something at work  in the U.S.  that is not  unlike what produced  the BREXIT in Britain.C\

Congratulations to you for your  hope and dare I say it?  Your Faith?   

Now  comes the thing I was hoping for and even working for.  A radical re-alignment of the political power structure in the U.S.   A big blob of saliva in the faces of the arrogant Liberal Progressives who thought they had The Mandate of Heaven.  This will show them!

Will the Republic benefit from  it?   I think it is possible.   I think it is possible that the pro-Trump  dynamic,  which is the rejection of the Liberal Progressive  grip on the U.S.  might just  have save our asses.   There is an old saying:  God loves fools,  drunkards and children.   Can this Trump Upset  be a manifestation of  something that we  don't   quite understand?   In any case   God Bless America.  I think He did. 

One Good Thing.  Pres. Trump gets to nominate the replacement for the late Justice Scolia.  

I hope he chooses a sound sane  person and not a right wing crazy. 

On 11/9/2016 at 7:56 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

One Good Thing.  Pres. Trump gets to nominate the replacement for the late Justice Scolia.  

I hope he chooses a sound sane  person and not a right wing crazy. 

It will be fun watching liberal judges holding on for dear life hoping Trump will be a one-term president.

--Brant

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

It will be fun watching liberal judges holding on for dear life hoping Trump will be a one-term president.

--Brant

Scalia's seat will be filled in any case.