The Sign of the Dollar

Kat

I really miss being able to bonk people for posting good stuff. I can however, pay you in dollar signs for contributing to Objectivist Living. I have set it up so when you reach a specific number of posts, an additional $ will be displayed by your name starting at 30 posts. I hope this serves as an incentive and a source of pride for all who participate and that you will invite your friends and family to join us. I really do appreciate everyone's contribution to Objectivist Living and wish I could pay you in real dollars. But for now, please accept my funny money as a token of our gratitude.

Kat

• 5 months later...

I really miss being able to bonk people for posting good stuff.    

Kat

Kat, in the UK if you want to "bonk" somebody it means that you want to have SEX with them! Are you really wanting to do this with everybody???!! //;-))

Does Michael know about this? :-k

Err, I'm asking cos I now have a dollar sign....

Does this mean then that you used to 'bonk' everybody on SOLO? Hmm, now I understand how SOLOPassion got its name [and why you were banned]. . .

Kat & Fran,

Kat, in the UK if you want to "bonk" somebody it means that you want to have SEX with them!

Bonking means the same thing up here in the "Great White North." How do you bonk online? I'm sure you don't get the full effect of shared bodily warmth. I think I'll stick to the old fashioned method.

Paul

:-#

On the old SoloHQ (now Rebirth of Reason) there is a sanctioning system where you click a checkmark to give people atlas points. Michael and I started calling that bonking. Here in the U.S. bonking also means something like getting thunked on the head. Apparently bonking means boinking in the Queen's English, which is probably why the term stuck. Works for me.

And just to clarify, I bonk (sanction) many people, but MSK is the only one who gets boinks from me. He is my highest value. :D

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kat