Bon Mot!

Bon Mot!

I have to say, when the French make a statement, they do it right.

Even "horseshit."

Talk about a bon mot!

As Ayn Rand would say, "And I mean it."

CRITIC OF FRANCE'S HOLLANDE SAYS IT WITH DUNG
by BREITBART NEWS
16 Jan 2014
Breitbart

A truck dumped a huge pile of manure outside France's National Assembly on Thursday in a protest against the French political elite.

The driver of the truck -- which was marked with the slogan "Out with Hollande and the whole political class!" -- was apprehended by police shortly after releasing his smelly load outside the front gates of the grand Palais Bourbon that hosts the lower house Assembly.

He was taken to a nearby police station and expected to face charges.

The written part doesn't say the manure was equine, but the video at the link did.

Here's a picture:

french-manure-protest-afp.jpg

Why does that make me feel so good?

:)

Michael

I live near chicken houses and someone is building a small "horse farm" about three hundred yards from my house so, "We are not amused."

Of course I am amused by the picture of dumped manure to irritate leftist politicians but even that made me remember stepping in dog crap on a New York City sidewalk. I ended up wiping most of it off my wingtips and then washed my shoe in in a sink with paper towels and hand soap until it smelled neutrally like leather again.

Would anyone care to suggest a similar solution for our Parliament without causing a growl from the Secret Service?

From the Washington Times: "Drone destroys truck loaded with . . ."

"L'État est merde de cheval?"

The Government is a dead horse? You will be hearing from PETA and Omaha Steaks.

Look again, mon ami. do you see ze word "merde".