Happy 2005 Season's Celebrations and Best Wishes for 2006

Kat

Before I pack up the kids and scoot off to Grandma's house, I just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas from me, Michael, Tina and Sean.

It has been quite a year of changes for me... new guy, new job, new website and I am happy to have met some really wonderful people in the Objectivist world, both online and off. Barbara has become a wonderful friend. This little site is the home to the best of the best. We got the best O-club going right here, right now. Good people make it happen.

I am also overjoyed to have finally found the one single individual on this earth who is my highest value. Although we didn't get to have Christmas together this year, we will be getting together soon. And I can hardly wait.

We wish everyone a wonderful holiday and very special holiday toast to the newlyweds, Jody and Lydia.

Edit from Michael - I heartily agree with everything my Kitten has said. May everyone of you very special people on this site enjoy the happiness that we now enjoy, with long life, health, prosperity, happiness, reason, lots of excitement and lots of serenity.

Cheers and the best of premises,

Kat & Michael

Holiday best from me and Becky, too!

Oh, and Kat, if you haven't yet seen the photo of me and Becky that I sent Michael, have him forward it to you -- and feel free to "tailor" it so it can be uploaded to this site, if you like. Perhaps we could get a virtual livingroom full of photos of singles and couples!

Ding-dong, the Mystic-Altruist-Collectivist axis is dead!

REB

Roger your picture has been posted in the photo gallery. I have started a picture album in our Yahoo Group called the Kitchen, which has pictures of couples and singles can mingle and post their pictures in there as well. People can start photo albums or add pictures to existing ones. Dragonfly put up some really nice pieces in his own album. I started one for Inky, but she is down with the flu now so there is not much in her gallery yet.

Having the gallery is good also for if you want to put pictures in your posts. As far as I can tell you cannot just paste images into posts, they need to be linked to a url. With the gallery we have a place on the web to easily upload your image from your hard drive. Once it is up, right click on your image to go to properties. Copy the path from properties. Come back to the posting window. Click on IMG button (second from right) to open the image tag and then paste in the url path. Click on the IMG* button to close the tag and when you click preview, the image appears. Here is a nice picture of Roger and Becky looking fabulous.

e184.jpg?grYeNsDBYB7ZgNwC

Roger,

Come on, now! No false modesty!

You don't look a day over 72. And you look like you're robbing the cradle.

Other than that, it's a wonderful picture...

(ducking...)

Michael

Now, Michael, you know that one does not gain values

by faking reality in any manner! Someone who truly

wanted my friendship would offer condolences for

looking 72.

As for "robbing the cradle," you know I would never

do that. I don't want to get on Linz's bad side! But

there's no crime (or sin) in having someone who

~looks~ like a teenager. :twisted:

Aggggh. Enough silliness. BB is starting to wear off

on me, and I'm forgetting how to be serious! :wink: