The Shocking Truth about Secret Documents and the CFTC

GALTGULCH8

Found on www.KingWorldNews.com

For those of us who are opposed to government intervention and in favor of the free market and the gold standard here is a startling revelation in a remarkable article exposing the facts about how the government has granted itself the power to intervene and manipulate the gold market and any other markets legally dating back to a federal law entitled the Gold Exchange Act of 1934 and the Exchange Stabilization Fund Statute!

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/9/25_The_Shocking_Truth_About_Secret_Documents_%26_The_CFTC.html

We are living under tyranny already and don't even know it!

We know the emporers used to clip the gold coins but now there is a modern version of it going on legally.

I detect no sense of crisis on this site at all which is disturbing.

I did not copy the article here but you have the link. Lets see what anyone thinks about this.

I heard Obama today mention how the Obamacare law had been found to be "constitutional" which is hypocrisy given that if the constitution mattered so much to him he would have declared that he is not even eligible to be president since his father was not an American citizen. He has said so himself knowing that the public schools and the media have seen to it that the populace is in the dark on the subject.

I know what gives me hope but I wonder what everyone else here is counting on?

gg

The Constitution that the Founders drafted is a rotting thing, a heap of rags. Just be thankful you can still exercise free speech and keep firearms.

Ba'al,

Don't be so sure!

If you are ever designated as an enemy of the state you will surely disappear and never be seen again despite the prohibition of Bills of Attainder in the Constitution, Article 1 Section 9, Clause 3.

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/1/essays/62/bill-of-attainder

There is still a faint hope in the potential exponential growth of the movement in the colleges of which I have spoken: www.studentsforliberty.org and www.yaliberty.org

If it succeeds mankind will be free forever, if it does not succeed mankind will enter another Dark Age from which it may not emerge ever again.

Donate!

Pass the torch!

Do something!

gg

I heard Obama today mention how the Obamacare law had been found to be "constitutional" which is hypocrisy given that if the constitution mattered so much to him he would have declared that he is not even eligible to be president since his father was not an American citizen. He has said so himself knowing that the public schools and the media have seen to it that the populace is in the dark on the subject.

I know what gives me hope but I wonder what everyone else here is counting on?

gg

The Constitution does not require the U.S. citizenship of a president's father (or mother):

Article 2, Section1:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The Constitution does not require the U.S. citizenship of a president's father (or mother):

Article 2, Section1:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

It depends upon what "natural born Citizen" means. Some people have taken it to mean born on U.S. soil. Other people have taken it to mean born to parents who are U.S. citizens. Partly, I think it depends upon what current U.S. law is. In other words, if a person is a citizen by birth and doesn't have to be naturalized, then that person would be a natural born citizen. I just checked this website, and it appears that a child born abroad to U.S. citizen parents is automatically a U.S. citizen and would, therefore, I believe, be classified as a natural born citizen.

It appears that, under the laws in place at the time of Obama's birth, he would be classified as a natural born citizen. But, some people have attempted to push a more restrictive definition.

I just think that some people are just really upset about Obama's policies and don't think he thinks like a U.S. citizen. After all, he grew up in Indonesia and does appear to hold views that are alien to a lot of Americans. And, there is the fact that he is just barely qualified to be president --- he spent a great many years abroad. So, they keep trying in vain to find some reason why he might not be truly qualified.

Darrell

The Birthers will never stop. Even after 2017 they will keep on going trying to prove that Obama never WAS the president.

Et al,

Somehow it is not the birthers who worry me!

Its the government which is destroying the currency which is about to lose its world reserve currency status.

The US is so deeply in debt that any increase in the interest rate would make interest payments on the debt impossible. Actually that would just lead to the Fed printing even more currency as long as they don't run out of paper and ink.

China and others are working out deals to eliminate the need to transact using the dollar so the day will come when demand for the dollar withers to nothing.

The day will also come when Obama comes after your retirement plan cash.

Now that I have 226,000 miles on my reliable Prius I will look at the new ones to trade up before the prices skyrocket once the currency crashes soon.

But regarding the natural born citizen issue I found this site to have an interesting discussion:

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obamabirthbook.com/2012/04/vattel-and-natural-born-citizen/

The burning question for me is why the founders chose to just require that one who wants to run for Senate of Congress must simply be citizens while to be president that is not enough. Instead they added the concept natural born so there is a clear distinction. To be president something more than simple citizenship is required. I do think they wanted to make it impossible for a foreign child of royalty in some European country to seek to become president of the US by stipulating that both of his parents must be American citizens. That would do the trick. Both because if only one parent were American that would still enable a foreigner to marry an american citizen and raise a child to be eligible for the presidency.

Whether it was the influence of Vattel remains obscure and unprovable. But it is clear that the criteria to be eligible for the presidency was different that for one to aspire to be a Senator or Congressman which only required citizenship with no mention of ones parents.

So I continue to believe that the Founders are spinning in their graves that we have a usurper in the White House whose father was a British subject.

Get out of the US dollar.

gg

Even if our currency looses its international standing you will still be able to buy groceries (for a while, anyway).

"Normalcy bias" prevails as it is virtually inconceivable that the shelves in the supermarkets would ever be completely bare.

But I fear that day will come because of the fanatical determination of Bernanke to stimulate the economy by engaging in deficit spending. His replacement is even worse than he is, Yellin is thought to be a dove on inflation. We will know soon.

On the original topic I think that whoever makes the naked short sell orders in the futures market for silver or gold will continue to do so no matter how irrational that is to do. Once the dollar loses its world reserve currency status it will no longer be permitted to print the currency.

There are as many as fifty people who believe they own the same ounce of gold or silver.

There will be gnashing of teeth heard throughout the land.

gg