PETA Reveals Why I Am So Happy That My Mother Hated To Eat Chicken Wings!

Selene

Eating chicken parts – or, more specifically, chicken wings – could shrink your baby’s man parts.

At least, that’s what PETA is alleging in advance of the National Buffalo Wing Festival.

According to a letter from PETA to Drew Cerza, the founder of the festival, “The latest scientific evidence shows that the sons of pregnant women who consume chicken are more likely to have smaller penises because of a chemical found in the birds’ flesh."

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/peta-eating-chicken-wings-during-pregnancy-could-affect-sons-penis-size/

The PETA creatures are fucking sick! They are an Abomination.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Now, now Bob, Xray is a member of PETA...flattery will get you nowhere with her!

My logical question for PETA, is, if eating chicken wings causes penises to be more diminutive, what does it do to the daughter's vagina?

I mean, logically there should be an answer from them on this pressing issue.

A...

Ba'al Chatzaf

Now, now Bob, Xray is a member of PETA...flattery will get you nowhere with her!

My logical question for PETA, is, if eating chicken wings causes penises to be more diminutive, what does it do to the daughter's vagina?

A...

Getting an answer to that may be a tight squeeze or put you in narrow straights.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

A...

Getting an answer to that may be a tight squeeze or put you in narrow straights.

Ba'al Chatzaf

You misunderstood Bob. He was pulling for an inside straight.

Geez, Objectivist know nothing about draw poke her...

lol no way, you will also send a download of Atlas and enrol them in Students for Liberty!

Moi?

Si!

Verdad.

A...