The Story Wars of Hot Political Issues

While I am waiting for Michael Nehls's book to come out, I have been looking all over the place for videos and articles by him. To my chagrin, almost everything is in German.

Then, guess what?

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Mel K interviewed him and he speaks English.

:) 

And to make it better, this is a brilliant interview.

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Follow Michael Nehls, MD, PhD https://twitter.com/NehlsMD https://michael-nehls.com Michael Nehls’ Book: The Indoctrinated Brain https://www.skyhorsepublishing.com/9781510778368/the-indoctrinated-brain/ We The People must stand strong, stay…

I did not explain it well above, although the gist was OK.

I did not understand that the hippocampus is the main region in the brain where neurogenesis happens, and it happens throughout all stages of life, including old age. Neurogenesis means new brain cells are created. 

Excessive fear and lack of meaning in life, and excessive spike proteins, interrupt this creation of new neurons. This is when Alzheimer's, depressions, and a whole series of mental problems start happening.

Fortunately, the hippocampus is resilient and there are measures we can do to counteract this and bring the hippocampus to health.

And this is the importance of Michael Nehls's book. Both Naomi Wolf and Mel K have said "The Indoctrinated Brain" is the most important book to come out this century. From listening to Dr. Nehls speak, I concur.

I can't wait to devour this sucker.

btw - Following links to Mel K's video, I came across the video interview with Dr. Nehls and Naomi Wolf.

RUMBLE.COM

Dr. Michael Nehls, distinguished author of The Indoctrinated Brain, describes his research and findings on the effects of mRNA on cognitive function, including damage to autobiographical memory. More

Also, here is how to follow him:

(He has tweeted regardless of that notice.)

And

MICHAEL-NEHLS.COM

All books, DVDs and info from Dr. Michael Nehls - author, physician and molecular geneticist - Bestseller: The Indoctrinated Brain

And there are some articles in English at his Substack.

MICHAELNEHLS.SUBSTACK.COM

Full archive of all the posts from Michael’s Substack.

To repeat, I think The Indoctrinated Brain is one of mankind's most important books, but I am not going to do the hard sell. Time will do that for me. Everyone will know of this before long. :) 

But if you want to stay ahead of everyone else, dig in to these links. And stay tuned to this space. I am super-excited by this guy and I expect I will post a lot about him.

It is gratifying for me to see the concept of story wars go through this thread and get to such a resounding, scientific and positive destination.

As the saying goes, there is hope. We can regenerate and rejuvenate our brains with new neurons (index neurons) if we want to. At least to some extent.

And we can be sure the bad guys will not be able to use the power of this stuff exclusively for their nefarious ends like they have been doing up to now. Each one of us has the power to use it once we understand it. And that, in itself, removes most of the persuasion power of the Predator Class.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Here is how NOT to do a story war.

The video site, Rumble, has been under a DDOS attack all day long so far.

You can't get it to open.

No doubt AI has something to do with sustaining this attack for so long.

However, story-wise, this creates nothing but a sense of censorship. The insiders are afraid, very afraid... That is the impression. Nobody is fooled that this is only a technical glitch. 

These Deep State or CCP idiots think being perceived as censors is going to persuade people.

If any persuasion effect comes from this, it will be the Streisand effect.

People are going to become more curious.

Dorks...

Michael

• Upvote 1

btw - Rumble just went back up for me.

Let's see if it stays up.

These censorship dorks don't realize they need to control the tech with laws (backed up by guns) in order to censor it. Attacking tech with tech to censor is not a political problem, it is an engineering problem. And engineers always solve their problems.

It's almost lame to say it, but engineers solving an engineering problem is not a story war. But it does create a story about the lame-ass attackers that goes into the mainstream.

Michael

As an addendum, I know. I had been trying all day to get on Rumble without success. I looked it up and there are people all over the world who were having the same issue.

Here is a screenshot from Downdetector that shows the outages. This is not the only source, but it is the clearest one I found that echoes what I experienced.

image.png

I tried to get a date timestamp, but I could not find one, not even in the comments. The link is here, but I believe it will go to current pages in the future, not this page from today.

At any rate, a DDOS attack is a piss-poor attempt at a story.

The bad guys gotta do better than that if they want to win over hearts and minds.

Michael

At this very moment a new DDOS attack is going on against Rumble.

I was just trying to see a video and it all stopped working.

The Down Detectors in gaging Rumble all went through the roof.

The reason?

Hmmmm...

Hunter...

Impeachment...

Jack Smith's fuckup as his March date to try Trump went buh-bye...

It's a bad day for the bad guys and a DDOS Hail Mary pass is all they've got left to slow things down. After all, Rumble is one of the few places you can get accurate up-to-date news from the actual players about these things. 

Michael

• 1 month later...

The following is not a form of story per se. It is a way to challenge and neutralize the effect of stories when something feels off, especially cultural and political stories.

Nowadays, I think in this manner. The teacher walks the student through how to look at reality to verify his propositions.

I still catch myself making unwarranted statements due to enthusiasm and going along with the crowd, which is how the student started.

btw - In O-Land, it is common for people to imagine they are above covert influence. Those who imagine they never go along with the crowd are merely replacing one cognitive bias (bandwagon effect) with another (bias blind spot or any number of egocentric biases). All humans have cognitive biases by default.

I call the way I figured it out "cognitive before normative."

When I first saw the video above, I was surprised that so many people on X are gushing about it. But then, I remembered how enchanted I felt when I first started challenging my assumptions with a purposeful seeking of examples based on an effort to be objective and not to cherry-pick. 

Also, the teacher showed a perfect example of the Socratic method of analyzing by questioning.

Do not confuse this with the Marxist form of critical thinking (often called dialectical form). That form does not seek conceptual referents in reality. It seeks to undermine accepted norms and propositions by any means necessary. 

In the above teacher's form of critical thinking, reality is the standard. This is why consistency is characteristic.

In the Marxist form, causing doubt is the standard. This is why convoluted arguments that are not consistent are part of the technique.

Both forms persuade and can be applied to core societal stories. So choose your drink, reality or poison...

Michael

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When I first saw the video above, I was surprised that so many people on X are gushing about it.

Here is a typical gush.

There are many.

This shows there is a widespread hunger for using reality again as a foundation for thinking after all that goddam propaganda over the last few decades.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Mike Benz is a national treasure about the misbehavior and influence techniques of the intelligence community.

The gist is the USA intelligence agencies ran a dirty tricks department to interfere in the first Italian election after WWII--the guy who would replace Mussolini. Back then, they were afraid of the communist candidate and feared that if he won, there would be no more elections in Italy as a new Mussolini arose. 

So they did one dirty trick after another, even to the point of getting in bed with the Sicilian mob, which had been persecuted under Mussolini. (Add this to Whitney Webb's stuff on the mob and the US government... Hmmmm... :) )

In this form of story war, the frame has to be that if XXX wins, there will be no more elections because XXX is a dictator. And this gives us the right to use dirty tricks to stop XXX from being elected.

This frame was enshrined in CIA documents in 1948.

Now the intelligence community and others are using this same process, item per item, against President Trump in the 2024 election.

I am not interested in Trump in this discussion so much as the story war being used against him. This effort will fail, but that is another discussion. I have a different point here. Just look at the nature of the dirty tricks technique employed.

This shows that history not only repeats itself, it does so by design and the will of certain individuals in strategic places in society. The story wars help them do it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest. I never heard of a "narrative scaffold" before this post. 

So I looked it up. It just means a template. For example, for story: setup --> complication --> increasing complications --> resolution --> aftermath.

That is a narrative scaffold. There are lots of different ones out there, but almost all have beginning, middle and end as their main divisions.

I like the world "scaffold" for the following way fake news and indoctrinated people use story, though. A narrative scaffold is where the target goes to get hanged along with rationality.

Here's the way this particular narrative scaffold works in terms of story wars. I did not get this from anywhere. I figured it out on my own.

1. The setup: A preordained conclusion, then an activity. In this case:

Orange Man bad.
Bad Orange Man makes a speech.

2. Complication.

Orange Man says bad thing.
Bad thing said has different meanings.

3. Payoff.

Bad thing said proves Orange Man bad.
Other meanings that indicate different don't count, even if they are more rational.
Why?
Because Orange Man bad.

4. Conclusion

Orange Man bad.
This is one more proof.

Notice that this narrative scaffold is not limited to Trump. It works for Jews, white people, blacks, gays, for any target. Just replace "Orange Man" with target and keep the rest the same.

Even a man as intelligent as Jonathan Haidt falls for this form of story manipulation with its circular logic. The narrative scaffold replaces reality in his mind.

Notice that once the narrative scaffold is in place, it becomes a premise. Logic still exists, but logic is no longer used to identify and evaluate reality. It is used only to prove the story is true regardless of whether it is or not.

This case with Jonathan Haidt is fantastic because of how clear the "narrative scaffold" is exposed.

When Joe Rogan showed him the video and the context of automobile factories before the term "bloodbath." Jonathan basically said, "Orange Man bad. He calls for violent civil war because muh bloodbath and asides mumble mumble mumble."

Then an assistant said the video had been altered to cut out the automobile factories context following the term "bloodbath." And he has a full video showing the part left out. He showed the video.

Jonathan basically said, "Nope. Orange Man bad. He made an aside. That's all. An aside. He calls for violent civil war because muh bloodbath and asides mumble mumble mumble."

That's how a narrative scaffold locks in a mental frame that replaces reality.

Even in super-intelligent people like this poor soul.

As an aside, a true aside :) , do you know why people who talk about the automobile industry (or any market for that matter) use the word "bloodbath" when they refer to a financial disaster? Because of all the red ink in the accounting books. Blood is red. The ink is red.

Helloooo... :) 

This metaphor has been used for centuries.

But not for those who have been brainwashed by a narrative scaffold based on a conclusion in the place of reality and infected with circular logic.

How's that for a story war?

Michael