DAUNCE - please sober up and help me

Carol, I'm doing a set of poutine recipes. There's supposed to be unique. The only uniqueness I've come up with is adding bacon and Worcester sauce. Any suggestions? There's will be all kinds of poutine dishes. I just did corned beef sandwich with poutine. I added the bacon and brought it over 5000 calories.

Gack!

The dish originated in rural Quebec, Canada, in the late 1950s. Several Québécois communities claim to be the birthplace of poutine, including Drummondville (by Jean-Paul Roy in 1964), ... Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu,[citation needed] and Victoriaville ... One often-cited tale is that of Fernand Lachance, from Warwick, Quebec, which claims that poutine was invented there in 1957... Lachance is said to have exclaimed, "ça va faire une maudite poutine" ("it will make a damn mess") when asked to put a handful of curds on some french fries, hence the name. The sauce was allegedly added later, to keep the fries warm longer. Over time the dish's popularity spread mainly across the province (and later throughout Canada), often served in small town restaurants, bars, as well as being quite popular in ski resorts...
Speaking of "gagh" ...

Mike, I'm not eating that stuff. The description you have must be basic, 'cause there's gravy and other stuff that gets added. I wasn't making up the calorie count. Perhaps innocent Carol can explain the workings of the Canadian stomach. I'm thinking Tums must be a best-seller up north.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll be able to use the smokespoutinerie, and I noticed the double bacon. Dear lord!!. What does this stuff taste like?

Shouldn't this thread be in "The Kitchen" forum?

I've never noticed that Carol if one who needs to be asked to sober up.

Poutine is kind of like chili cheese fries, I gather. I've never had it. Sounds like something I would try once. Once. I don't see how the fries don't get all sogged out, right away.

Ninth, Ginny was referring to my latest limerick.

Ginny, help is at hand! Later today I will copy from the menu of the local poutine shack, which is conveniently located next to the pub. They have a Daily Poutine each one unique.

It tastes like French Fries with gravy and cheese, with additions It is no doubt a key ingredient of the Quebecois Revanche de la Creche. A family even in the double digits would never starve, while yet remained a potato in the cellar and a cow in the byre.

Tums are indeed in high demand here, but as mentioned elsewhere I forgo the elegance and expense of fancy packaging and opt for the simple efficacy of baking soda and water.

Ninth, Ginny was referring to my latest limerick.

Missed it. No wonder there wasn't a platoon of OLers rising up to defend your honor.

Ginny, here is the belated local poutine descriptions minus their titles:

cheese curds and gravy

bacon, onion, cheddar and gravy

\\

BBQ pulled pork and goat cheese

Tomato salsa, guacamole, cheddar and sour crème

Sautéed mushrooms, swiss cheese and gravy

feta cheese, diced tomato and lemon oregano dressing

today's daily poutine was spicy mayo, baby clams and gravy.